THIRTY-EIGHT

~Phana~

I dropped Beam off at the mall earlier on today since he didn't drive to campus. Honestly, I saw when Forth dropped him off this morning. I've decided to not pry, and have him tell us about their relationship when he is well and ready. Meanwhile, I spent my weekend with N'Yo. To say he is adorable is an understatement.

We went to the amusement park and had dinner. He spent the weekend at one of his fathers resorts. Apparently, His Dad is some tycoon, who owns a slew of Hotels in Thailand. I also found out he is Forth's little cousin. I honestly didn't want Forth and I to cross paths, but it seems no matter what we end up intertwined with each other.

"P'Pha, your phone keeps going off"-N'Yo said in the passenger seat of my car. So, he didn't go back home after the weekend, he stayed an extra day so we could hang out. He stated his father was out of town for business, and Ming would cover for him if anyone ask his where bouts. I looked at my phone that was mounted on the car. Oh that must be Beam's Phone. " Nong, we have to stop by Beam's place. I have to return his phone". It works out since, Ming is his ride home.

Beam~

😟 What the hell has gotten into Forth? Why this anger and cold demeanor? " When did you get here?" I asked trying to make sense of what was going on. "WHERE. ARE.YOU.COMING.FROM!!!! BEAM!!!"-Forth. 😳 "Okay calm down!!!, let's talk this over in my room" I said trying to calm him down. Then he put his hand in his pockets, he was on rage!!! I opened the door for him to enter. I quickly run to my bedroom to hide his present that I got him in the closet.

" Beam!!! Where is your phone" Forth said when I came out of my room. He had set his keys on the table and was rubbing his temple. I don't know why he is so upset right now. " I left it in Phana's car..." as if that was a trigger word , he balled up his fist and banged on the table. " Beam... I need you to be honest with me. What is your relationship with Phana?"-Forth. Okay, is he going mad???

"What other relationship do you think I have with Phana?" I asked him, to make sure he was not insinuating what I was thinking. " He gives you rides, you spend nights at his place, you are always with. Him.ALONE."Forth said pacing back and forth. He didn't spell it out, but I knew where his mind was. " Have a seat Forth!! We need to have a serious talk".

"Phana is FAMILY!!! When you take my mother out of the picture, he is the closest thing to a relative in my life. Whatever you are concocting in your head will never happen. Because Pha!! Is straight and he definitely won't want me even if I was butt naked in front of him.Hahahaha" I said laughing at first but then it subsided when I realized I was the only one laughing. Forth has now folded his arms on his chest, looking at me dumbfounded.

~Forth~

Okay one thing for sure, there's nothing going on between Beam and Phana. At least, he is not aware of how his friend is attracted to him. I didn't want to be the one to break that news to him that Phana is not as straight as he thinks he is.I sighed to calm myself down, because he is laughing his ass off thinking I was joking with him. " Beam... I know you see him as just a friend but..." my voice traced off because there was a sudden knock at the door. Beam got up to answer it.

I looked at my watch and it was almost 9pm. Who could be stopping by his place at this hour? I need to set some ground rules. And the first on my list is to not refer to Phana as Pha!!🙄. I'll be damned if he has a pet name for another man. 😤 "Hey Beammie, you left your phone in my car"- I heard Phana's voice. I instantly stood up to walk towards the door to make my presence noticed. It's about time he knew Beam was my Boyfriend.

" Hi P'Beam!!! I like your shirt!!!"... wait is that Wayo's voice. I sprint to the door, and there stood N'Yo who looked like he has seen a Ghost. I glared at him then moved my gaze to Phana who was looking me in the eyes. First Beam, now my baby cousin!!! This guy really want to meet his ancestors early.

~Phana~

When we arrived at Beam's, N'Ming was already at Kitty's. He is Wayo's ride home, so we headed up stairs together. I knocked on Kit's door first, but there was no response. I knew he was home because not only his car was there, but Nong Ming's as well. Then he cracked the door open while panting for air. What the hell , are they???😳... "Kit!!!....C'mon!!! They have to go home!!".

" It's not me, it's Ming!!!!"-Kit. When he said that, I saw a hand grabbed him by the waist and pulled him inside and slammed the door. Next, all we heard was moaning. Wow!!! Ming!!! No wonder he makes the 2 hr commute here everyday. At this rate, Kitty won't be able to sit for a week. I shook my head and turned to a blushing N'Yo. I didn't know what to say after that, " Ummm we can wait at Beams for a bit" I said clearing my throat to shake off the thoughts that were lingering on my mind.

We walked over to Beam's and knocked on the door. He opened the door with a smile. He was in a chipper mood. I gave him his phone, after N'Yo said hi, Forth appeared before us. As if he was summoned, he kept glaring at N'Yo. I bet if the kid could perform a disappearing act he would. " Hi hii P'Forth..."-N'Yo.☺️

" Why are you in the city on a school night?"-Forth. I wanted to intercede but this is family matter. As if fishing for an excuse, N'Yo said " I came with M -Ming, ummm he had to get something from P'Kit"-N'Yo. Beam looked at me, as if begging me to say something. " Yea... Ming and Kit are a bit Busy. So I brought him here to hang out for a bit" I said. Technically, N'Yo and I are not official and I definitely don't want Forth to find out I'm pursuing him. Especially in his current state, it might not end well.

~Forth~

I knew he was lying, because Kit and Ming has been going at it since I arrived earlier at Beam's. That means N'Yo was with Phana the whole time. I motioned with my head for him to get in. Then Beam said, " Come in for a snack Pha...".He is really getting on my nerve with this name. Once, inside Beam looked at me and then looked at Phana.
" Pha!! I want to officially introduce you to my boyfriend FORTH"-Beam.

I noticed Phana's jaw tightened. I was expecting him to be surprised, but I guess I had always made my intentions obvious. So it was not much of a surprise for him. I couldn't help but smirk when Beam broke the news to him." We became official this weekend, I wanted to find a better time. But I guess there's no such thing ehehehe"-Beam. Phana kept looking at me, then smirked at me. " Well, since we are all being honest. I'm courting N'Yo, and seriously want to be his boyfriend"- Phana. Beam gasp 😦 " Pha!??? You are what???".