FIFTY-TWO

~Forth~

Life as we know it is back to normal. Our break is over and we are currently back on campus. Beam and I have worked out things now, our relationship is stronger now. We vowed to be honest and trust each other. Beam recently met my father, they hit it off well. He was glad to see what I'll look like in my 40's since P'Earth and I are carbon copies of our father.

I couldn't help but laugh, and Dad found it flattering. I haven't seen Beam's mom in person since we last met. But she makes sure to threaten me every time she calls. My hope is to keep it that was, the less I see of her the better. The woman truly scares me. According to Beam, P'Tharn proposed to her. I don't know how Lam's Grand parents will take it, since she's twice his age.

Speaking of Lam, he has been a real pain to be around lately. Park got an intern opportunity in Japan during the school break. And this guy has been taking his frustrations out on the world. I won't be surprised if he follows him there for the entirety of his stay there. Park has granted him two visits and constant FaceTiming. It is only for the break, unlike he won't see him next semester.

My baby Wayo is finishing up his senior year. Both him and Ming will be attending our University next semester. I still can't stomach him dating Phana, but I've grown to tolerate him. Mostly for Beam, he is a true friend to him. Also, he takes great care of Wayo and the only brave one to teach him how to drive. I have a feeling Uncle Arthit will have to buy several cars because he would be wrecking a lot of those.

My Brother P'Mew landed a big position where P'Earth works. They are currently working on a pattern that would gain them more money to start their own company. They've already recruited me to work for them. I'm really excited about it, couldn't think of two people I'll rather work with.

In all life is good so far, Freshman year of university had it perks. I earn the head Hazers position for the next school year. I'll be really busy with school work and Sotus. But Beam and I have promised to make our schedule work. We also plan on moving in together. I offered him to move in with Lam and I, but he doesn't like the commute. We rented a two bedroom in one of the luxury apartments.

Starting next semester, we have so much traveling to do together. I'm so happy right now and I wish I can pause time. But I know there are bigger and greater things Install for us. " Why are you up grinning to yourself?" Beam asked. I looked  at him with his bangs covering his eyes and snuggled up next to me. " I was just thinking, what a lucky guy I am. 😊".

A/N: Hello!!!! Readers!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU'VE GIVEN MY FANFIC. I APPRECIATE ALL THE LIKES AND THE COMMENTS.THIS IS THE WRAP UP OF THIS STORY. I PLAN ON WRITING ANOTHER FANFIC AS A CONTINUATION TO THIS STORY, BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

For the mean time, I'll be working on THE BOY AND HIS CLIENT. Be on the look out for another FORTHBEAM story very soon. 🙏🏾😊