FIFTY-ONE

A/N:🔞+ Adult language and Content. Longer chapter than usual. Enjoy 😉 @laviniagazsi

~Phana~

I moved closer to Wayo to shower him with kisses, he kept giggling stating it was ticklish. I swear this kid would be the death of me. I traced my lips down to his member, and placed gentle kisses on it. He covered his eyes, feeling embarrassed. " hahaha why are you being shy ☺️ huh?" I said while undressing myself. I took off my shirt, then my jeans and underwear 🩲 together in one go. I could hear him gasp at the sight of my dick.

Seeing him like this made me question if he was ready for this. He couldn't even look me in the eyes. " Nong... if you feel you are not ready. We can stop" I said to confirm he truly was ready for this. Because, once I get going I doubt I'll have it in me to stop. He quickly wrapped his arm around me, while still blushing. " I can't think of a better person to have take my virginity🥰. I really do want this." With that, I reached for my lube and condoms.

He was shocked that I had them. " were you anticipating this P'Pha?"-Wayo. " Ummmm, I always carry condoms. It's a force of habit, but Kit gave me the lube a while back hahaha"I said. We kept kissing, until we were drunk 🥴 on each other. I grabbed the lube, while still hovering over N'Yo. I place his left leg over my shoulder to gain access to his hole. I poured some lube on my index finger and inserted it inside his hole. I watched as he wince and quickly took hold of his lips with mine to muffle any screaming.I looked him in the he eyes as I proceeded to penetrate my finger deeper.

~Wayo~

We were making out when I felt his finger invading my asshole. Truth is, I was terribly scared but determined to follow through with it. I love P'Pha, and wanted him and I to also have a physical connection. When he started to penetrate me, I really couldn't hold my scream. It hurt so bad, but he muffled my lips with his. He continued to prepare me , while still coaxing me with kisses. My mind wanted to concentrate on the pleasure but the pain was inevitable.

I shut my eyes closed tightly, then I felt him spread my legs further apart. He added more lube and has three fingers in now. He did the scissoring action to stretch me out more. P'Pha is so gentle with his preparation, I can see the beads of sweat form on his forehead. While placing kisses on my face, he whispered in my ear " Feel out the pleasure Nong,don't focus on the pain". At that very moment, I felt him hit a spot inside and I was overcome with pleasure. He watched me as a moan escaped my lips. " You are ready Nong," he said with a smirk.

P'Pha stood between my legs, putting on his comdom. He spread my legs more as if they can be spread any further. He took hold of my waist, and with ease and care slipped his dick inside my hole. I tried dragging my butt off the bed. But he gave me a stern look that screamed *stay still!!!*. Fuck!!! He is such a daddy!!😊. He kept pushing himself in and it felt like a prolonged process. I bit my lips to stifle the tears that was beaconing. He noticed the discomfort and pain in my eyes. Next, he poured more lube on his shaft, hovering on top of me and said, "I'M SORRY NONG"-P'Pha

~Phana~

I could see in N'Yo's eyes the slow penetration was causing him more pain. I could feel his hole clenching me in tightly. Shit it feel so good inside, but I didn't want to hurt him. Then I realized it's better for him to experience a few minutes of pain, than prolong the process. I poured more lube on my shaft, leaned in closer and penetrated him in one go. I quickly covered his mouth with mine. Coaxing him with kisses. "Sorry Nong... it won't hurt like this again. Feel out the pleasure okay!!". He kept nodding as the tears he was holding back finally fell. My heart felt heavy.

I stayed still for what felt like forever, still coaxing him with kisses. Then I heard him mumbled, "you can move P'Pha. I'm okay 😊" he managed to say. I slowly thrust studying his reaction , until I hit his prostate. I knew I had, when he started moaning. I swear N'Yo's moans is so seductive. I sped up my pace, when he got used to my size. At this moment he was moaning with pleasure. So I dig deeper and was overcome with estacy. " Fuck!!! Nong your hole is swallowing me... it feels so good!!! Ahhh". He had his eyes shut still feeling shy hahahahaha.

I lifted him off the bed, wrapped his legs around my waist and continued to pound him. N'Yo weighs almost nothing, and he is so agile and flexible. I can was already imagining the different positions to have him in. I moved him to the corner of the room, with his back to the wall. I spread his legs and pounded him with deep long strokes. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. " Ahhh!!! P'Phaaaa...Ahhhhh" his moans were so loud, I knew for a fact it echoed throughout the house.

Then took out my dick, making him go on his knees. I took off the condom and gave him my dick to suck. He looked up to me with his innocent eyes, I guess he hasn't done this before either. At least that's what I thought. Nong place his pink lips over my shaft and started blowing me. Fuck!!! No way this is his first time. He was deep throating my cock without any gag reflex. I don't know why , but I was getting pissed 😤 at the fact that he was good at this.

I felt I was about to come, but want N'Yo to come too. I stopped him from bobbing on my dick, then he said " You was about to come Phi 🥺"-N'Yo. I moved over to to sit on the bed stroking my dick, then motioning for him to come over. He grabbed the lube and I smacked him on the hand. "Have you had sex before Nong?" I asked him sternly. I don't know why my mind started wondering. He looked at me with widen eyes and shook his head quickly NO. But he couldn't make eye contact. "Be honest, with me!!! Because that head you just gave was one of the best blow jobs I've ever received" I said smiling.

He was confused as to why I was mad then, but I pulled him to sit on my lap. " Have you been misbehaving Nong? Phi doesn't like little boys who are naughty" I looked him in the eyes. " I-I... only played with myself and with toys!! I've never done it with someone else before, I swear!!!" -He said. Good, I've heard all I needed to hear.😏

I proceeded to kiss him while he is on my lap with his arm wrapped around my neck. " Then you can REALLY take me 😏" I said and he gasped when he realized me spreading his butt cheeks. "P'Pha!!!!!"-N'Yo. I slipped my dick in and began pounding him. This time not holding back. I gave him a hand job at the same time. N'Yo was overwhelmed, and I can tell he as about come. "Hold it Nong, wait for me".

I pull out, and placed his face in the pillow and pounded him doggy style. "Ahhhh, Nong come with me". I pounded him and we both reached at the same time. We were both panting for air, it felt so good to release inside him. I pulled out and turned him over for more kisses. " Let's take a shower hun 😘", I said then carried him to the bathroom.

~Wayo~

P'Pha fucked me again in the bathroom,then woke me up around dawn to fuck me again. He gave me pain killers this morning, before heading out to cook breakfast with P'Park. I laid in bed reminiscing on our love making. Not only did I find out P'Pha is good in bed, but also very dominant. He might be into some BDSM short of shit. He warned me not to play with my sex toys anymore. He didn't like the idea of something else touching me other than him.

I felt the medicine kick in so I went to take a shower then headed down for breakfast. I couldn't help but notice all the he eyeballs were on me. This made me feel shy, as if they knew something I didn't. " Well if it isn't the deflowered virgin. All that moaning you were doing kept us up all night"-P'Kit said and they all laughed. Except P'Forth and P'Pha. P'Forth was not making eye contact with me.

" Kit!!! Leave him alone"-P'Pha. P'Kit rolled his eyes then said," Well you should have left him ALONE last night, he got hickeys all over him"-Kit. I felt blood rush to my face. " Don't mind him Nong, he's only cranky because N'Ming haven't fucked him this morning hahaha"-P'Park. P'Kit almost choked on his food and the entire table laughed. I looked up making eye contact with P'Pha and he wink 😉 at me. Omg, my face turned red as a tomato 🍅☺️.