Dallas.

"C'mon Babe!" Dallas said.

"That's not my name, Dallas. And i'm not going to bucks with just you." You told him.

He put his arm around your waist and whispered into your ear as his hot breathe hit your neck.

"C'mon, please? I'll give you a night to remember, y/n." He said with a smirk on his face now.

You had a massive crush on him and he liked you. You played around with each other. You pretended to not like him because you loved the things he did to you. Wrapping his arms around you, whispering into your ear, kissing your cheek, and him pulling you onto his lap.

You both finally arrived at bucks. There where alot of people there and you had been wearing a short, black dress. You had people staring at you and you didn't feel comfortable. You had to set the bar straight, people never messed with Dallas or anyone he was with. The whole night you stayed with Dallas. You sat at the table with him, other couples around.

"You alright?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yeah."

He smirked and then pulled you into his lap, he stared into your eyes and then he leaned in. Your lips touched and you kissed back. He pulled back trying not to look shocked.

"I knew you liked me." He said, smirking.

"Oh hush up and kiss me again." You told him and he did as you commanded.