Ponyboy

"Hey (y/n)!" Pony shouted, running over to you and grabbed your sides to help him stop before he could run into you.

"Hey Pony." You said, smiling.

"Hang with me, I haven't seen you in 3 weeks. And you promised to come over on Friday." He said, giving you a playful pout.

"Sorry, I was sick. Like, really really sick. So sick, they had me in the hospital." You said.

"Oh, well... i'm glad you're all better now." He said and kissed your cheek.

"Yep. It feels great to be out again." You said, looking around.

You were madly in love with Pony. You'd been friends for a long time, and always hung out together. You lied and said you were sick because you were scared, scared that Pony would get tired and annoyed with you. So you gave him a break, but he didn't like that. Then again, you figured he only liked you as a friend. So you started to spend less time around him.

**************************************
3 more weeks later

"(Y/N)!?..." Pony called to you as you walked past his house on the opposite side of the street.

"Yeah?" You said, walking over to him.

"Can you please hang with me." He said, pulling you close and onto his lap when he sat on the porch.

"Sorry Pony, I've got-" He cut you off.

"No." He growled. "Stop blowing me off. You're my best friend, I have no one else to hang with. And at school it gets boring eating by myself at lunch. So stop it, please. I need you." He said, hugging you tight.

You hugged back and a small smile came upon your lips. "Alright, fine." You said.

"Thank you." He said and kissed your cheek.

You bit your lip and hoped that he didn't see you blushing.

"I love you." You whispered, silently to yourself, hoping that he didn't hear.

"What was that?" He asked.

"What was what?" You said, raising a brow.

"What did you whisper?" He said, poking your side.

"Nothing, I don't remember whispering anything." You said.

"Oh really?" He said. "If you tell me I'll give you a kiss." He said, grinning as he put his face close to yours.

You pulled back a little, biting your lip as you took a few seconds to think it over. "Alright." You sighed. "I said, that.... I love you."

"Really?" He said, smiling. "I love you too."

"No way." You said.

"Yes, totally. I LOVE YOU!" He shouted.

"Pony... Shhh, don't let anyone know you love me, 'cause then they'll try and take me." You said, playfully.

"Not if you belong to me." He said, holding you tight.

"You still owe me a kiss, mister." You said, nudging him playfully.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." He said.

You smiled and his face got closer to yours. You felt his hand tangling in your hair and the other around your waist, placed on your hip. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he gave you a quick kiss. He kept his forehead to yours and looked deeply into your eyes.

"Thank you." You said, smiling.

"I'm not done yet." He said, his lips connected to yours only this time he didn't pull away.

You kissed back and he bit your lip on accident. You giggled when he did and he pulled back, blushing a little.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's fine, you didn't hurt me." You said.

"Alright then." He smiled and kissed you again.

You kissed back once again and he bit your lip, playfully. You kissed for 3 minutes since every time you tried pulling away, Pony gripped your shirt. You didn't mind it though since you were kissing your former teenage crush/best friend. Once he finally pulled away he smiled at you. You stood up and began to walk to the gate.

"Does this mean anything?" You asked.

"Yeah, you're a magnificent kissing partner." He said.

"Why thank you, and you're a terrific kissing partner." You said, smiling.

"So, what time do we meet up to do this again?" He asked.

"Woah, Pony... you're serious?" You asked, raising a brow.

He nodded. "Yeah, is that wrong. I mean, I'm in love with you." He said, looking down.

You walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. He hugged back and kissed your forehead.

"I've always loved you." You told him.

He smiled and kissed you again. Of course, you being you, kissed back. It was deep and full of love. You hopped up and wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"You're mine." He said.

"Yeah, looks like i am." You said.

He took you inside and to his room, he laid you on the bed and playfully climbed on top of you and pecked your lips. You only had 3 hours to make out before anyone from the gang would be here. He was all yours.