Ponyboy.

"That movie was awesome, don't you think (y/n)?" Pony asked.

You nodded. "Yeah, it was great."

He smiled and pulled you to his room, and closed the door behind you. You laid on his bed and talked all night. Once you awoke in the morning you felt little pecks on your cheek. You sat up and it was Pony.

"You're awake, finally." He said.

"Yeah." You smiled.

He pulled you into a hug, whispering into your ear. "I'm glad to have someone like you in my life. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Pony." You said and then kissed his cheek.

Pony didn't usually act this way. At least not around you. He was nice and all, but he wasn't so lovey around you, he never kissed your cheek and nor did he ever wait for you to wake up.

You bit your lip and he played with your shirt. He smiled at you every once in a while that he glanced at you. You smiled back each time and then took his hands into yours.

"You alright, Pony?" You asked, raising a brow.

He nodded. "Yes, of coarse."

"Alright then." You said.

He placed his hands on your shoulders and looked you deeply in the eyes. His face started to get close to yours and he put his forehead against yours, he smiled at you, then down at your lips and then back at you.

"...Pony..." You whispered.

"Yes, (y/n)?" He said.

"What're you doing?" You asked.

"Looking into your eyes, I never realized how pretty they are until I was close enough to see them." He said.

"Oh... well, thanks." You said and gave him a small smile.

He smile back and then quickly pecked your lips. "Happy Birthday, (y/n)." He said.

You'd forgotten your own birthday, wow.