Two-bit

"Hiya, Disney." You smiled at Two-bit, he called you by the nickname he gave you.

"Hey Two." You said and he pulled out some cake from the fridge.

You both sat on the couch, at the Curtis' house. You liked Two-Bit a lot, he was funny, sweet, amazing, etc. But, you never had the guts to tell him how you really feel. You had only talked to Pony about it.

"Hey, (y/n)... Two-bit." Pony said, joining you guys.

"Hey Pony." You said at the same time and then laughed.

Pony sat beside you and nudged you in the side a few times and winked at you, only he knew about your crush on Two-bit.

"Tell him already." He whispered to you. "He feels the same way." He added.

"I don't know, Pony. I can't." You said.

He nodded and punched Two-bit in the arm.

"Hey, who was that." He said, turning to both of you.

"It was Disney. She did it." Pony said.

Two-bit playfully tackled you to the floor and he wrestled with you, gently. He ended up on top of you and smiled. You smiled back and he kissed you. Once he got off of you, he helped you up and smiled.

"So, does this mean you're my girl now?" He asked.

"Yes, it most certainly does." You said, smiling.

You turned to look at Pony and he wasn't there anymore, you saw him walking to his room and you got up, ran and jumped on his back, ruffling his hair.

"THANKYOU PONY, THANKYOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU!" You told him, happily.

He smiled and put you down.

"You're welcome, (y/n)." He said and then kissed your cheek before going into his room.

Thanks to Pony, Two-bit was all yours.