Seventy One

Be kind.

Be patient.

Trust Daddy always

No lying.

Safewords- yellow for slow, red for stop and they are to be used whenever a Baby boy is uncomfortable, feels unsafe, or if he doesn't like what's happening without hesitation.

Tell Daddy whenever you feel upset or down.

No insulting yourself.

For every cup of coffee you drink you must follow it with an equal amount of water.

Baby will not be allowed to answer the door by himself for safety.

At least one of the snacks eaten during the day needs to be healthy.

No denying Daddy belly time or affection.

No running in the house.

Tell Daddy when you feel like you need extra loving.

Meals will be eaten at decent times every day.

No skipping meals.

Baby boy may read at the table during breakfast and lunch unless specifically asked to do otherwise.

Dinner is bonding time- no distractions for Daddy or baby.

Daddy will be notified of any injuries when they happen or as soon as possible.

One hour of non-sexual skin to skin bonding a day.

Reading will be done in full light to avoid eye strain.

Baby will take breaks from reading when his eyes or head hurt.

Daddy will be tracking Baby's health- Baby will be responsible for telling Daddy when he isn't feeling well, any changes to his heat pattern, and any changes to his body that are cause for concern.

Baby Boy will not do strenuous housework or activities unless Daddy is there to supervise and help him.

Chores Baby is allowed to do are as follows: *Dishes
*Laundry
*Help keep the floors clean by sweeping and moping once a week.

No one is to touch you but Daddy.

No one else goes into our bedroom but the two of us unless Daddy gives permission.

Daddy and Baby will try everything once if asked politely unless it is a hard limit. Again- Baby can safeword whenever he needs to.

Baby will not wear underwear of any kind on Fridays unless directed otherwise.

Only Daddy gets to touch Baby in those places that make his toes curl- he may not touch himself.

****

I stare at the list in front of me, the dark scrawl stretched carefully across the page... The words Daddy and Baby written in place of our names, something my mate clearly enjoys doing... Something maybe I like more than I really want to admit... I don't bother trying to hide the excitement that starts to crop up under the borrowed shirt slung over my body that is currently pushed up to give Silas more access to my belly. There isn't much point when an even bigger excitement is poking Baby in his hip.

...
Silas
...

"So...You really like that, huh?" Pale finger stroke the even paler page, tiny smudges appearing in the still slightly wet ink.