125(18+)

"But Daddy... I wanted to.." The feel of my beautiful boy's hand wrapping around my suddenly aching shaft makes me jump, his thick lashes being fluttered up at me while he inches just the tiniest bit closer to the thigh nearest him, "What if I still want to, Daddy? And I just don't know how to do it?"

My shy Princess not knowing how to give head should be expected, but it still causes my inner beast to puff up in joy over knowing that we've been the only one to ever touch our Sweetheart, his words causing so much heat to pool in my belly that I have to remove my hand from the back of his head to keep my inner asshole from doing something we'll both regret, his grip on what is and isn't acceptable when I'm the one in control not always that best... Even if Adrian does want to wrap his perfect pouty lips around my cock, I'm very sure he wouldn't appreciate being led there by his hair and gagged with it.

...
Adrian
...

When I find the courage to finally look Silas in the eyes... Or as close to looking him in the eyes as I can get when feeling so flustered I'm rewarded by a barely contained look of pure wanting that makes my thighs twitch with its intensity. 

My strong mate is always handsome, no matter the time of day or the place, he always looks impeccable no matter what he's chosen to pour his sculpted body into that day... But I have to say that my favorite time to try and look at his face is in the morning when he wants me... That gleam that I catch every time I manage to timidly meet his eyes... The way he licks his lips while staring at mine... 

My fingers itch as I yearn to climb up his limber body and run them through his long silky sleep ruffled hair, my face in sore need of being scratched and irritated by his early morning scruff... I do want to still try and swallow Daddy as best I can... He deserves to feel like the God he's been built up to be in my mind. 

I try to let these be the thoughts that guide me as I start to slowly glide my hand up and down the velvet-covered steel rod that is Daddy's member, a half groaned growl leaking into the air when I give the gentlest of squeezes... Instead of shying away like I want to I let my grip get just a touch firmer before relaxing, the articles that I had sat on the edge of the tub reading in preparation to try and do this backing my actions... Because just like the titles of so many said articles... I do want to drive him insane with my touch... Because he deserves it.

Daddy does his best to give me the world... The least I can do is manage to figure this out without accidentally biting his penis off. 

...
Silas
...

"I read..." My eyes had fallen closed in an attempt to behave myself as my sinful Angel takes his time pulling his spine-tingling hand up and down my shaft as leisurely as he can, but they sure as hell pop open again when I feel his lips press themselves against my thigh once more, a little higher this time, his words continuing without pulling away, "...What if I wasn't sure...

I don't know what on Earth has gotten into him today, but my Princess seems at odds with himself in the best way possible... I can feel his nerves... His uneasiness as he nuzzles his gorgeous face into my flesh drawing out goosebumps with every shallow puff of his breath that falls onto my skin... He takes what comfort he can and uses it to strengthen his resolve to make me, without contest, both the luckiest and the happiest man to have and ever will walk the Gods green Earth.

It seems as though every single day I discover a new side of my stunning Princess, today's angle bathed in the dim glow of the early morning sun leaking in through the sides of the curtain, more sensual than I've seen him as he drags his kisses up my thigh, shifting his body until he's close enough to the base of my member to dip his nose down and scent it before pressing a kiss there too, "...If I wasn't sure, I should ask you how you like it...

I barely have time to correct the short-circuiting of my brain before my breath is stolen away by the sight of the love of my life slipping himself back between my thighs, his hands splaying themselves on my hips, rubbing themselves up to my stomach in a way that makes me tense before he lowers his lips to press a kiss to my shaft before forcing his trembling blue eyes to meet mine, his nerves not stopping him from continuing to rock me right out of my senses, "So how do you like your dick sucked, Daddy?"

...
Adrian
...

For a moment Daddy doesn't even breathe, he just stares at me long enough to make me need to avert my eyes and ease myself away. It's so hard to tell what he's thinking when he keeps the soft barriers of our mental link intact... 

I know that it's normal for my own good, but at the moment I would give anything to know what's going through his mind as his eyes continue to bore into me... It's all too easy to wonder if what I've done is too much... If the delivery sounded cheesy or if the words I had chosen hadn't been the right ones to convince him to show me how he enjoys it. 

The overthinking and anxiety that starts to consume me makes it all too easy to forget that the soft cotton currently wrapped around my bottom isn't my favorite pair of comfy day undies, and I sit back in order to rest on my knees, my arms coming up to try and keep the blankets around my shoulder as they'ree pulled away from my stoic lover. 

"Adrian!" The gasp isn't how I expect Silas to start breathing again, and it causes the stones gathering in the pit of my stomach to sink even deeper into my belly... Until I catch the direction of his gaze and look down only to find my lap completely exposed, ruffled panties completely on display as my rapidly deflating erection fluffs the front enough to pull the waistband down just a touch in the front...