Sixty Three (18+)

"A-Are you sure I can touch, Daddy?" My angel's voice is small, his bottom lip wobbling as he averts his eyes... His tempting body leans into mine, a single hand settling on my lower belly and making me shiver even under the heat of the water as he cuddles close letting his hand inch lower and lower while waiting for my answer.

I have to swallow hard twice before I'm able to even think about responding, my desire threatening to overwhelm me with each flutter of his long lashes.

"I'm all yours...", my voice is low, barely heard over the spray of water cascading down around us, my statement coming with the boldness that is taking his wayward palm and bringing it down to force him to wrap his fist around my aching hardness only to groan at the feel...

My angel makes his own noise, hardly a grunt before giving me a squeeze and dropping down to his knees off to the side of my legs, knowing full well what I would do if that beautiful face of his was in front of me... That gorgeous mouth just begging to be filled... I do myself no justice to think of the noises he would make then, calming myself by letting my fingers find his silky tresses and stroking the top of his head while he nuzzles his face to the side of my groin just for a moment. Timid hands are pulled away from my body before settling again, this time on my thighs urging them just slightly apart.

I do as he wishes, surprised at the turn things had taken but interested all the same.

...
Adrian
...

Daddy hisses when I start to wash his legs, his hand tightening its grip on the top of my hair when I choose the very top of the inside of his thinhs to start, moving his heavy sac from one side to the other before letting Daddy's heavy stones rest in my sudsy hand and giving him a squeeze before working up a lather over his most sensitive place and watching his member jump with every swipe of my thumbs.

My Daddy tries not to yank my hair when I tug on him just a little bit before letting go but instead of pulling me out of the euphoria I've stumbled in to it makes my toes curl and the urge to rub my thighs together consumes me.

I get to touch him...

It's finally my turn to tease... My turn to give soft touches and make him want more of me...

I take my time working my way down his muscular thighs, washing one and then the other before taking care of the backs of his knees and continuing on until I've reached his feet.

All it takes is a tap and the hand tangled in my hair moves to my shoulder as my hands draw his left foot into my lap to cleanse it, holding it under the water to wash away the slipperiness of the soap before setting it carefully back in place before repeating the process with his right foot, both of us careful to help him keep his balance.

...
Silas
...

I'm not sure either one of us can breathe when my sweet boy straightens up and is faced with the very last thing he's left uncleansed...

The air around us seems to grow heavy... Hotter than before by at least ten degrees when he bites his bottom lip and squares his shoulders... Such a pretty sight situated down there on his knees, soapy hands folded and fidgeting in his lap in an attempt to calm himself just enough to be able to breathe properly before reaching for his prize...

Just as he finally regains his breath he wraps his timid fist around my flesh and steals my breath away... Our eyes meet just for a moment... A moment that connects our very souls before his lashes flutter and he's lost to me... A victim of his own shyness.

The growls that roll from my body are unplanned, but watching his mouth drop open I don't regret them... His head tilts back in reverence as I flood our shared shower with a dominance that rattles the glass of the shower stall and sends him careening over his mental cliff headfirst into his happy place.

I don't stop until my sweet boy whimpers in a way that has precum dripping from my tip like water, his hand slowly starting to lather me from root to tip... Unintentionally teasing me with his dazed pulls and twists... His mouth doing its best to add to the spine-tingling feeling of his strokes by starting to kiss every inch of skin available to him around my turgid member pulling his lips from place to place... His tongue sampling me in-between the occasional nibble...

Such a good boy... Even when he's floating for me...

...
Adrian
...

Just Daddy... Just Daddy and the way he tastes... The noises he makes when I pull on him and mimic how he's been touching me since we got home yesterday... The way he groans when I lift his length to place the softest of kisses to his balls before letting my lips get soapy by running them up the underside of his hardness, my hair being tugged on in response, his grip tightening even more when I kiss the tip before getting pulled away.

"Baby... be careful... I'll wash that pretty mouth out with soap if you keep it up."

The warning makes me shiver and moan, my hips jerking up just slightly at the growl that comes with it.

I... I want that... But as much as I enjoy popsicles I'm not confident enough in the capacity of my mouth or my ability to suppress my gag reflex...

So I head Daddy's warning, instead of guiding up my free hand from his thigh and letting it join in my efforts of stroking the hot throbbing length settled so heavily in my palms until I have to do no more but hold still and squeeze him, his hips thrusting of their own accord, pumping him in and out of my fists with a vengeance before he pulls free with a groan and aims...