Sevety Five (18+)

Marking my sweet princess right here on his thigh is possibly the best decision I've ever made... Just a squeeze and I have him panting and fluttering his hands at me, unsure of how to even understand the unique pleasure that's spouting from the pressure of my hand, "Tell me...How does Daddy's Princess know what a little is if he's never had another Daddy?"

I ease my hand up just enough for him to manage to remember how to breathe properly, his face flushing in the glow of the firelight, his hands settling in his lap over his partial hard-on, his bottom lip getting chewed for a moment before he answers, "I... I read about it, Daddy..."

The answer shouldn't surprise me, and it doesn't. It's all too easy to imagine my sinful little angel locked away in his room trying to touch himself in all the ways described on whatever page is open in front of him... And it's altogether too easy to think of him with other things.

....
Adrian
....

Silas's lips find mine for a moment, only nipping at my bottom lip before forcing me to make eye contact, "What else have you read about, Princess? Will you tell Daddy?"

When I can't find it in myself to answer another squeeze to the still tender mark on my inner thigh has me gasping, my hands latching on to his as it slowly starts to massage a pattern into the sensitive skin, "You better tell Daddy..." A scorching pair of lips find my neck and latch on to one of the marks placed in the crook connecting it to the one on my thigh via bolts of the whitest of white-hot bolts of electricity making me spasm in ways I can't control. By the time he pops his harsh pucker off of my neck, I can't catch my breath and white spots dance in front of my eyes, the tender kisses being peppered into the now overly sensitive skin the only thing anchoring me to the moment," Tell me.."

...
Silas
...

My sweet princess can barely keep his eyes open... And just from a few well placed touched and a kiss or twelve pressed into that gorgeous neck of his... But as he slowly starts his ascent back up into the clouds that line his stunning headspace he finally gives me my answer, "..I like romance novels, Daddy..."

That much I had already assumed... My sweet boy oozed an aura of neediness that only develops with a steady diet of romance novels and dark chocolate, "What about naughty things, Baby? Hmm? Do you read about naughty things?" I give him no chance to respond before squeezing his thigh again and reveling in the sharp tang of arousal as it fills the air making my mouth water.

A frantic nod is all I receive before my hand is pried away from the tender flesh of his thigh and held away from his body of long enough for him to wiggle his way into straddling me, the chair just barely suited for the position until I scoot just a hair lower to give him a better seat on my thighs, "I read everything, Daddy.." The words are a shivered whisper as he leans forward to press sensual kisses across my collar bone, lapping at the flesh with his tongue between each kiss, my tip starting to leak with what for him is bold attention, "I know how to be a good Princess, Daddy... I promise... I'll be a good boy for you..."

...
Adrian.
...

It's easier to be bold once the natural high of being touched so intimately takes hold... I need more of him and it isn't fair that so far he's done most of the work... He said I could touch... So I'm touching.

It's all too easy to let my hands that had been resting on his shoulders to keep myself steady slide down his chest retracting the mental map of his body that had been traced into my mind in the shower. The memory, while fresh, is nothing compared to the feel of his hot sinewy flesh flexing under my palm... There's so much of him to feel... Not just physically... In his excitement over me exercising my right to touch him freely, I explore his body he loosens the limitations he's enforced on our link that help keeps me where I should be and his pleasure starts to bleed into mine.

I make sure to take notes on how each new sensation makes him feel, or what I can make sense of how it makes him feel with what I have access to, his physical body giving just as many clues...

If I just let my tongue roll itself over Daddy's nipple I can make him growl... A nip to his collar bone makes his arms flex around me, the hands that had settled on my ass giving a squeeze when I kiss my way back up to his neck and show him exactly how it feels to have a mark sucked on.

....
Silas
...

Whether its finally having the rules in place or if he really had been waiting for permission to openly touch me, things have certainly taken a turn with my angel clearly becoming more comfortable giving me just as much physical affection as I had been giving him, my cock hard and aching and settled directly under his sweet ass as my sweet boy makes himself at home showing me some of what he learned from those books, his words ringing in my ears and making my head spin.

The growls that leave my chest are involuntary as he starts to whisper to me, a hand slipping down between us and lining me to slip inside of him, our moans ringing out in tandem as I lift my hips and join us together.

We go slow, his arms around my neck as my hands settle on his hips to guide them, helping him rock and bounce slowly and steadily while we both whisper-quiet "I love you" s back and forth while the fire dwindles in front of us... The message is clear... I'd have the rest of our lives to learn more and more about him... I'd eventually see the books as we unpack him and get a better idea of exactly what else he's been reading about all these years, and if he'll let me I'll make sure he gets each experience that calls to him nestled between the pages of his favorites... But right now isn't the time to interrogate him about what sexual sensations he's experienced by the hands of fictional characters and which ones he's acted out on his own... It's just the time to touch and be touched... To finish learning about each other's bodies... But slower, and more tender this time... This time isn't about anything other than showing the gentler side of myself and him showing a slightly bolder side of himself... An almost timid interaction, and one I feel may be a rare one... It's quiet and slow, but as he writhes on top of me, his silken channel throbbing around me with each roll of his beautiful body... All I can do is watch and think how beautiful he is against the glow of the room...

My sweet Princes..

My whole world...