114(18+)

With each heavy landing of my palm against my Princess's beautiful cheeks, a new moan rings out into the air, his hips pushing his lusciously pink ass even further into the air as an offering... Encouragement for more as his pretty cock weeps as he ruts himself against my thigh...

Someone seems to be thoroughly enjoying his paddling... Every smack makes him squeal... His sweet body trembling as he strains against the hold I have on his wrists...And it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen... His moans... The way he cries out... Begging Daddy to spank him harder... And when I pause to rub his smarting cheeks and let my hand slip down between his thighs to wrap my hand around the tender mark on his milky thigh?

The sound he makes nearly makes me shoot off in my pants like a horny teenager it's so damn sexy. It brings the memory of making said mark to the forefront of my mind... The pleasure it gave both of us... How his other beautiful thigh is still waiting for the imprint of my teeth, his clinginess still not having faded enough for me to start marking him again... But tonight... After such a long day...

...
Adrian
...

"Daddy...", The hand that lands on my bottom is heavy and hard as Daddy starts to speak, his growls extra loud so the can be heard over the noises flying out of my mouth as I writhe on his lap, "Daddy wants your thigh, Princess..." The next smack to my tenderly burning flesh makes me howl, my whole body spasming as I try and hold back the release that so badly wants to spill from my body... If only he'd give me one of my hands back so I can touch... Just a little... Just enough to push me over the glorious edge and send me skyrocketing even higher than I am at the moment just being paddled with Daddy's wicked mouth continuing to spout the filthiest of things, his latest suggestion the only thing that could make tonight any better...

Daddy finally wants to mark my other thigh... I've been waiting... Trying so hard to be patient... It had broken my little heart when Daddy had sat me down and explained that we needed to take a break from decorating me with the sexy sensitive imprints of his teeth until we can manage to get my attachment issues back down to reasonable levels, the marks only serving to intensify our bond and making me feel that much clingier...

Just the thought of Daddy's pearly white teeth into the sensitive flesh of my thigh has me fighting his grip in an effort to turn myself over to give him my belly... To show him I'm ready to submit to his domineering bite and drown myself in the pleasure that only comes from Daddy's touch, the words, "Yes! Daddy, yes! I want that!" Flying from my lips over and over, more slick dripping down my already drenched thighs.

I need it... I need it so badly... I want his mark and then I want to feel the breathtaking stretch that only comes from Daddy pushing himself inside of me nice and slow, the calm before a storm of thrusts meant to knock my soul from my very body...

...
Silas
...

"Daddy... Daddy, I need you... I.. I need it, Daddy!" My Sweet Baby begging is the final straw for me, I land one last blow to his delectable bottom and relish the way his body jumps before a shakey moan works its way from his stunning lips and then I'm pulling him up from his place splashed across my lap and spreading his pillowy slick-silkened thighs around my waist before yanking his sweater up and over his head.

Seeing him like this... I know that I'm the luckiest man alive... He's so beautiful with pleasure misted eyes and lust flushed skin as he bites his bottom lip and flutters those thick dark lashes at me... As he pleads with me using only his eyes and the light trailing of his hands as he slips his fingers under the lip of my shirt and pulls it off of me to have free reign of my chest before leaning forward to kiss his way from my collar bone up to my neck. One of his soft hands makes it's way up to cup my cheek, the other urging me to lean back, his chest following mine to keep us close before dropping down to fiddle with my belt as his lips pepper me with kisses that make my tip leak... His boldness is still so new to both of us...

Maybe it's from the spanking... Or maybe it's from having to wait until he has permission to fall apart for me... But my Angel is a Princess possessed as he works those sinful lips up to my ear and does something he's never tried before.

"I need you to fuck me, Daddy..." He punctuates the hottest sentence ever to tumble past his lips with a nip to my earlobe that has me seeing stars as he finally makes his way past my belt buckle and into my pants, his hand feeling like molten steel in the best way possible as he wraps it around my shaft and gets to work pulling me from root to tip as he works me out of my boxers, "I need you to fuck me now, Daddy... I want you..."

The only thing I can manage to do against Adrian's mind-blowing onslaught of trying his hand at dirty talk is lean my head back with a groan as his thumb swirls itself over my tip, my hands finding my Baby's hips to help steady him as he pulls my member out from the confines of my pants and lifts himself up... Only to line up his drippingly delicious entrance while spewing words into my ear that light the very blood in my veins on fire and slowly sink down, impaling himself on my cock with a groan, his hand falling from my cheek and finding my shoulder to steady himself before removing his other hand from where it's holding the base of my cock and dragging it up my body, a trail of slick following his fingers as he slides it up to my other shoulder to hang on to me.

"You're going to fuck me, Daddy..." A sinuous winding of his body grinds my Angel against me and makes him whimper as his pretty little prick rubs against the flesh of my lower belly, "You're going to breed me.. And love me... And You... Are... Going.. To... Let... Me... Cum!"