Part 1

(Read in black mode)

Liked by Mattia Polibio and 1

Liked by Mattia Polibio and 1.mil others
Moving to New Jersey with my brothers and bestie.                                                                               Mattia Polibio:Your so beautiful 😍🥵.                   Notkadi:Girl who is this                                              Khali: I don't know                                                        Your POV                                                                       We just got to the house

                   Notkadi:Girl who is this                                              Khali: I don't know                                                        Your POV                                                                       We j...

Ali: We are gonna live with some more people
You: who are we gonna live with. Ali: No my bad I meant y'all finna live with more people we ain't staying her u guys are gonna be the youngest and the only girls bye Zebadiyah: bye. Mohammed: bye don't forget to pray 5x a day They ran away leaving you and your bestie Khadijah: nigga they really left us like dang do you think the boys are gonna be cute😂😂😂. You: Idk let me put on my niqab real quick Khadijah: what you doing that for 😂😂😂. You: 😂😂😂Ok let's knock on the door *knock* knock*knock*. Alejandro's POV. I went downstairs and heard someone knocking on the door who could it be a 10pm. I opened the door and saw

I was so shocked I thought they were lost but they had a lot of luggage it looked like they were moving in so I thought I should talk

I was so shocked I thought they were lost but they had a lot of luggage it looked like they were moving in so I thought I should talk. Me:uh hi are you guys perhaps lost maybe I can help.
Your POV.
you: We are living here now Alejandro: oh ok um well my name is Alejandro but you can call me Ale He moves out of the way and call people to help you guys.You immediately try to find the bathroom you go to the basement and find one there you come out and see a bed you were so tired you thought you would just lie down.You immediately fell asleep because u were exhausted.                                                                      Mattia POV                                                                    I went down to my room to sleep and I didn't switch on the lights I just went to bed when I got in I felt something,someone it was the girl from Instagram I was so happy but why was she in my bed she was the other girl who is staying her I should probably tell her friend she looked worried.I was about to leave when she suddenly woke up.                                                         Your POV                                                                        when I woke up I saw a man I was so scared        You: *scream*who are you please don't rape me                                                                                              Mattia: I won't hurt you my name is Mattia.          You: sorry but I have a question can I sleep in here tonight if you don't mind                                   Mattia:yeah is it okay if I stay in the bed or no.     You: it is okay just let me go change.                        You both changed and you get into the bed you put pillows in between you so that you wouldn't touch each other.The next day You woke up early and prayed and then went back to bed. You couldn't sleep so u went upstairs to go look for (Khadijah:khadi) you couldn't find her so you went to the kitchen and made food.You started get to know everybody and u and Khadi were fitting in with the boys.                  Skip a year                                                                      You are close with all the boys and you all have a teacher who comes to the house to teach y'all you and khadi are really blowing up on Social Media and are going to social bash.