Part37

3months later
I got dressed and left Mattia with the baby I went to an interview. I was meeting with the Dean of Harvard I didn't tell Mattia but I have a chance of going to medical school. I got to the interview and they called my name.
Dean: Hello what do you have to offer to our school.
Y: Oh um for one I have never missed a day of school. I have never gotten a B only ever A's. I have volunteered at Hospitals ever since I was 5 . I have a ton of community hours.
D:I love all of that um when we would like to have you next semester.
Y: THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS MY DREAM SCHOOL
D: okay see you next semester
I left and went to my parents house to tell them the news. I went home and Mattia drove and I sat at the back with Zayn. We got inside the house and my whole family was already there and Mattia's family was also there. I helped with the food and we called everybody in. We were all quiet and you could hear the cutlery touchin the plates.
Y: I GOT IN TO HARVARD TO STUDY MEDICINE
M: wait what
Everyone: HA THATS AMAZING WOW
Then Zayn woke up and I had to take him upstairs to calm him down he was crying nonstop and he had a fever and couldn't breathe. I called Mattia then the doctor and he told me to bring him in.
M: Babe ok let's go to the hospital
Everyone followed us and I gave him to the doctor he was crying and wanted me to hold him but Mattia held me back. I cried in his arms and everybody else was worried I told Cynthia and she said she didn't care. Then the doctor came out.
D: he has fluid in his left lung
Y: So is he going to be ok
D: yes you can go see him now
We all rushed to his room he was crying and I picked him up. He stopped crying and fell asleep the doctor told us that he was going have to stay for a week to monitor him. I fell asleep and gave him to Mattia and I heard him talking to Zayn.
M: hey buddy don't do that again you're going to be ok. Your mommy got scared your real mommy doesn't want you but your new mommy does. She loves you with all her heart and she wants you to be all better so get better for her ok pls don't leave her ok bus love you. *muah*