Prologue

Virgil pov.

Why can't things ever just work out for me?

I suppose I should explain.

Only about a year ago I lived with the "darksides" and it was horrible. I was nothing but their punching bag and had been ever since I was a kid, they would always beat me for even the dumbest reasons such as forgetting to put a stupid cup away.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and ran away one night to the home of the light sides.

I thought all the pain would stop that day. Well the physical pain did but the emotional pain didn't. I know it sounds cringy but it's true. All they do is ignore me, except roman who insists on getting rid of the "villian" by constantly insulting me in and out of videos, some insults were even accompanied with the occasional push or shove.

Anyways I should try to get some sleep, i haven't been able to sleep a full nights sleep without getting a nightmare about my time living with the others.

I slowly lower my back onto my large purple quilted bed and close my eyes, hoping I can try to get a few nightmare free hours of sleep while I've got some time to waste.
A few hours is all I ask for.

---------------------------------------------------------
This is my first ever fanfic I hope you enjoy it, please leave a comment if u want me to continue.

Take it easy guys, gals and non-binary pals peace out!

-miyaalove1

~Also cover art does not belong to me.
~none of the art belong to me full credit to the artists.