chapter 8

Virgils pov.

I woke up the next morning still in Romans arms and it felt amazing to have him there with me, I slowly open my eyes when

"Boo!"

Surprised at the sudden noise a instantly jump out of Romans arms and onto the floor with a loud thump.

I look up to see roman laughing h8d head off as I make my way to sit back on the bed.

"Sorry it's-it's I couldn't help myself" he explains as his laughter subsides

I roll my eyes playful as roman looks me over as if looking for injurys. I mean how hurt can I get from falling off a bed for the 3rd time that week.

Roman went stiff as he's eyes looked over my arms, I looked over to see what got him so nervous and my eyes blew wide as I realised the sleeve to my pjama shirt had rolled up may arm as I feel off the bed.

He could see them.

My scars were showing.

"Virgil are you ok?" He asked no trace of the laughter from before.

I quickly rolled down my sleeves and refused to look him in the eyes as I answered "I'm fine, you didn't see anything ok?"

Roman seemed to get angry at this      "you want to to act as thought I didn't see that" he said gesturing to my now concealed cuts "and you are definitely not fine virgil please tell me what's wrong"

I jump of my bed and walk over to my desk chair and turn it to face him before sitting down.

"Roman it's fine ok I already had this conversion with Logan I know it's not healthy but I'm trying ok?" I explain quietly

Roman seemed to lose any amount of anger at that point and it was instead replaced by a look of pity. I hated it. I don't need pity.

"Well as long as you know this sort of thing is not ok" he said as he got up and made his way to the door "also I'm here if u ever need to talk ok?" He stood at the door waiting for my answer

"I know Roman also can u not tell Patton about this I don't know what it would do to him" I pleaded

Roman sighed and gestured for me to come towards him, as I got up to him he captured me in a hug and I didn't even try to fight it Instead I hugged him back.

As we broke apart he said "fine I won't tell Patton but we got to head down stairs now as breakfast should be ready and trust me you don't want Patton hunting you down, he once dragged me to breakfast even thought I told him a would rather sleep in" we both chuckled at that.

"Yeah Patton is stronger then he looks" I say as Roman opens the door allowing me to leave.

Together we make our way down stairs and towards the kitchen where Logan was waiting for us while Patton was almost done with breakfast.

Breakfast was over quick enought and without much trouble aside from Patton existed squealing at the fact me and roman are ok with each other now. He seemed way to happy about me and roman to be friends. Weird.

As we all head off to do our respective activities I quickly call over to Logan and ask him if we can speak for a moment, he moods and gestured me towards his own room.

Once inside I sat down on his bed while he took a seat at his desk facing towards me.

"So virgil how may I help you" he questions as soon as we are both comfortable.

"Well we have a huge problem" I say ringing my hands together, Logan seemed to notice my nervousness and started to look concerned himself.

"Deciet, he's back" I explain, Logan paled that and folded his hands together before looking me dead in the eyes and saying

"This won't end well at all" I only nodded in agreement.

Although we didn't know what deciet had planned we both knew for a fact that it was not going to end well for us.

_______________________________________

This is not my best but I hope u like it.
Please comment if u wish for me to continue and I hope u enjoy the story so far.

~miyaalove1