Chaptet 34

Romans pov

I woke up on a soft serfice with a killer headache but the thing that caused me the most alarm was the fact that all my scrapes and bruises earned in the fight seemed to have... healed? The hell?

I slowly being to sit up when I had on my chest forced me to lay back down "Princey you gotta lay down you used alot of energy doing what you did" I recognise that nickname anywhere and there was only one person who ever calls me that anymore.

"Virgil?" I ask quietly with hints of sleep still in my voice which only caused a snicker to come from my side "Who else would be the one forcing you back? Aside from Patton that is"

I sit up in the bed which I now recognise as my own with only a slight promise that I was ok to Virgil before I did so.

"What happened? How are you even up? That was a huge fall and I thought you were... yeah" i trailed off at the end trying not to expose my biggest fear. The image of Virgil body laying limp on the ground will stay with me forever, I can't ever see him like that again. He won't ever end up like that again, not as long as I'm still standing.

Virgil took a huge sigh before starting his explanation "I take it you were the one who got us here before you passed out and well things only got cheer from then all thanks to you, my hero" Virgil gave me small smile at the end and the blush that spread across my face at that was definetly noticeable.

"Anyways I woke up a think a few days after it all happend to Logan sittibg beside me bed" I jumped up and was about to start rising out questions but Virgil stoped me before I could "Yes both Logan and Patton are ok and I kinda freaked out a first think it was deceit and umm... I punched Logan in the jaw..."

I instantly broke out into laughter at that which in turn caused Virgil to blush in embarssment "it's not funny!" He exclaimed with a sqeal which caused me to start awwing in return, he only blushed brighter at that.

Once my laughter finally stopped I gestured to Virgil to continue as he himself was attempting to settle his blushing "After I appologised for like the millionth time I finally let him explain how he and Patton found us all passed out and bleeding on in the front room and worked on helping us as fast as possible" Virgil finished with a quick gesture to the room around us.

It was my turn to ask questions.

"How long have I been passed out?"

"4 days, Lo said it was a mini coma as you used so much energy in the fight as well as sustaining the battlefield"

"How's Remy?"

"He's good, woke up a day before me. Stayed an extra day per Patton's request to make sure his bandages were all in order I think but he left yesterday yo return to Emile, he's taking care of him now. Said he will be back soon to check on you thought"

"Ok, most importantly how are you?"

"The fall took alot put of me but I guess being back here in the safety of our home sped up my recovery somehow, made my body feel say or so Logan said. I do have to wear this for a little while so not all good"

At my confused look he gestured down to his left leg where a metal leg brace was attached to him "Are you ok!?" I rushed which only caused him to chuckle.

"Yeah it was annoying at first but I got use to it a bit, only woke up yesterday and I spent the rest of my time since then with you here. Took alot of my 'Puppy dog' eyes on Patton to convince him to let me stay here" he answered with air quotes around the words 'Puppy dog'.

I get board of sitting in bed and Swung my legs over the side, still in my dirty clothes from the fights which I quickly changed with a swish of my hand causing a momentary light handedness. I crouched down beside Virgil's chair and just steared into his eyes.

"If you ever scare me like that again is swear I'm actually going to wrap you in bubble wrap so you can never endanger yourself again!" My proclamation was followed a by a heartly chuckle from this adorable emo right in front of me.

A peaceful silence followed the chuckle as we both just stared at eachother not saying a word. I slowly being my hands up to his face cupping it in my hands before reaching across the chair and kissing him.

The kiss was soft yet so full of love, nothing could beat this feeling and I should know be the romantical side and all. We broke apart after what felt like a decade and I wish it had lasted longer.

"I love you so much Stormcloud" I whisper to him quietly and was exceedingly over joined to hear him whisper back "I love you too... my hero"

We kissed again and it was just as full of love as the first but this one ment so much more then words could ever express, I love him so much and I will protect him from everything... even himself.

We stayed that way for awhile just kissing and being in eachother company before eventually deciding to head into the main room to greet the others.

It was a tearful reunion with my hugging onto both Logan and Patton like my life depended on it, they shared some news with us to...

They were dating!

We all hugged again after that congratulating them just before me and Virgil shared our news about us dating as well. Needless to say despite the past few days we had never been happier.

We all settled down to watch nightmare before Christmas, per Virgil's request, and relaxed for the rest of the evening with Patton snuggling into Logan as Virgil snuggled into my side. We were later joined by Remy and Emile who in turn finshed the movie with us before putting on a new one.

For once everything was calm and that was ok and although we all knew we had to deal with Janus and Remus at some point later we all ignored it in favour of the movie.

We were all finally at peace in eachother company.

The end
_______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry to say that is they end of beyond broken.

Thank you for all your support on my first ever fanfiction it has ment so much to me so thank you so much!

I would like to give a quick thanks to my friend Serenna4 who always messaged me to make sure I was updating and motivationing me to write so huge thanks to her!

Thanks to all my commenters who helped me in more ways then one!

Thank all of you!

Anyways, have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1