Chapter 27

Logan's pov.

We had all started planning our next move in locking Envy away again and we had come to an agreement that Remy, Patton and I would get the attention of the darker sides and lead them over to Virgil and Roman who would join together their abilities and Lock Envy away, Remus and Janus on the other hand would be felt with in a different manner as they posed no real threat to Thomas without Envy.

We had decided to take a break for a while with Patton going off to bake some cookies for everyone, Roman and Remy watching the movie 'Moana' in the front room whilst Virgil and I head back to our own rooms to do as we please for a little while.

So as I sit at my desk looking over Thomas squedual for upcoming events I hear a voice behind me "Greetings Logic, not getting some work done I see" I turn to see Deceit sitting on my bed looking at me expectantly and waiting for my reply.

"Of course I need to make sure Thomas maintains punctuality" I reply making no effort to sound the least bit interested in his overall presence in my own room, Janus stands up my bed and I do the same standing from my chair to stand toe toe with him.

"Of course you do what would Thomas be without his Logic" he asked in a clam tone yet even I could notice the slight edge to his words, "what would Thomas be without his Deceit?" I asked in return.

As much as I dislike Janus after everything he has done to Virgil and how he is currently working with Envy to gain control of Thomas mind I know that Thomas needs him and without him he would not be the same person he is, Deceit is needed for Thomas to function.

"Not enought with warm regards, I don't think you and I both know why I'm here" he stated with appsolute certainty, his ablity to speak in lies would catch most off guard but not me however I had no idea what he was talking about and I voiced this to him "I don't know what you mean, have I nothing you would want"

This caused a huge smirk to make its way onto the half snakes face, Janus turned to walk towards my door only to turn and gesture to the whole room before speaking "Logic doesn't have huge influence on who a person is and as much as I wouldn't like you gone your actually not important to Thomas, well mabye not you but what you represent"

Whilst others may be confused as to what he was getting at I knew what he wanted and in no way it was going to happen "I would never join, not even for a minuet" this however only caused Janus to roll his eyes before his smirk grew even wider.

"Yes I think you understand, we want you to join us We just don't need your control over Thomas" this caused me to stay silent for a second as I tried to figure out what he ment by that.

As I opened my mouth to ask him what he was planning I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck before my vision began to blur and to fall forward only to be catches by Janus, his last words ran through my mind as I began to slip into unconsciousness "you won't understand soon enought"

                       Janu's pov.

I unceramoniusly dump Logan onto his bed with a little help before turning to my partner in crime "That was not perfect timing  Remus, I'm not proud that you didn't manage to do this right"

This caused Remu's trademark creepy grin to appear on his face as he put down the needle he had just used on Logan's desk before turning to face me "Well we did it! He never saw it coming what a dork! Hey did you know dork means-"

I cut remus off with an exadurated sigh "Remus you haven't told me before...repeatedly and I wish to hear it again" he only laughts as he turns and sinks down most likely back home.

'One down 3 to go' I think to myself as I sink down and head home to report our success to Envy, letting out a small laught as I see Logan slowly begin to turn grey over on his bed.

_______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1