New story and A/N

hi guys,

At the moment I am currently working on a new book called 'Right or Wrong' its a sander sides superhero au with the heroes Creativity, Logic and Morality and the villains Deceit, Anxiety and Intrusive and I would like to know if you guys would want for me to publish it as I already have the prologue and chapter one at the moment ready to go if you would to read it.

please leave me a comment if you would like for me to post this story as so far I'm proud of what I've written and am existed to write more on that story, I will continue this story along side it so I will have to stories I'm working on and each w...

please leave me a comment if you would like for me to post this story as so far I'm proud of what I've written and am existed to write more on that story, I will continue this story along side it so I will have to stories I'm working on and each will have new updates once or twice a week depending on the time I have to write but I can guarantee at least one chapter per week.

Thank you guys for your support so far I really apricate it and I apricate your love for my story.

That's it for now goodbye guys, gals and non-binary pals PEACE OUT!

I had to ; )

~miyaalove1