Chapter 17

Virgil's pov

Once Patton let me very reluctantly he look at me with his eyes full of pity, which I don't need. I don't deserve pity. we both said nothing as we stared at each other before Patton gestured to the stairs at the end of the hall and began to head towards them "Just so you know Patton I deserved this so you don't need to feel bad for me" Patton stopped in his tracks and turned towards me after he took some time to register what I had said, he quickly grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look him in the eyes before finally speaking "You don't deserve... that" he gestured to the large bruise on the side of my face "As of now were going to take you back home and make sure you never see those two downstairs again" I could feel tears come to my eyes but I don't need to make more of a scene then I already have so I try my hardest not to cry, hoping Patton doesn't notice.

If Patton noticed he didn't say anything but he instead he took my hand and continued to guide my down the stairs and towards the front room but once we arrived outside the door to the room we could hear muffled yelling from... Logan?

Patton let go of my hand and opened the door to revel a sight I never thought I would see, Logan was screaming at Deceit whilst Roman had Remus in a head lock... I would say this is weird but I've been in the mindscape long enough to know this is pretty normal compared to what usually happens around here. "What is going on in here!" oh no I know that tone of voice... its Patton's super angry dad voice and trust me when he uses it everybody around him knows he means business.

Logan stopped Screaming at Deceit and Roman quickly let Remus go as they both made their way to stand beside Patton and me "salutations Virgil..." He must of noticed the bruise as he trailed of and turned to glare at Deceit and Remus, Roman also turned to greet me but yet again he only seemed to grow angry as he noticed the bruise on my face.

"Which one of you did that to him!" Roman screamed towards the other two dark sides on the other side of the room however they seemed to be unaffected by his anger and instead only smiled at the accusations "Why does it matter who did it he deserved it anyways" the others turned to me with sorry looks on their faces but I only shrugged guiltily in response but that only seemed to make the others angry. With that Roman attempted to move towards the others only to be held back by Patton but that didn't stop Logan. Logan ran forward and landed a punch on the side of Deceits jaw "Yes Logan!" cheered Roman as Logan returned to stand beside me with a proud smirk on his face

"I believe its time for us to make our journey home, don't you Virgil?" questioned Logan casually as he turned to look at me, yet again I only nodded in response as I turned to follow Logan as he headed out the door leaving Deceit to nurse his injury and Roman and Patton to follow us out. Once we were all outside we walked away from my old home in silence before we made a sudden stop

"Virgil on behalf of all of us I would like to be the first to say were glad to have you back" Roman claimed with a soft smile on his face, how could I have ever believed that he wanted me gone. I really am stupid. "Thanks guys I'm just really happy to see you again, I'm sorry I left in the first place and to make it up to you I could show you the short cut home?" I questioned, it was the least I could do as I made them follow me all the way out here.

"Kiddo you don't owe us anything but I would appreciate you showing us the short cut anyways if u want?" I only gave a small smile at his reply before gesturing them to follow me as I lead us home.

Home... I cant wait to be back there.

_______________________________________

Sorry it took so long to get this new chapter out but I do hope you guys enjoy it and I hope your just as existed as me to see what happens, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~miyaalove1