chapter 5

Romans pov.

As virgil stormed out the kitchen quickly followed by Logan, sending me a glare as he walked past I dramaticly flopped back down onto my seat as Patton sat opposite me

"Come on padre I didn't even say anything that bad to him, it's not my fault he's sensitive" I exclaimed staring at the table unable to look him in the face, knowing I will only see his disappointed look in return.

"Kiddo you know that virgil doesn't like it when you make fun of him it makes him... well anxious" he told me sounding more tired then angry,
"Why did you even invite him to the imagination with you anyways, you normally prefer to go in alone?"

I sigh and lift my head to look him in the eyes and all I can see is confusion none of the anger or disappointment I expected "dispite what everyone thinks I don't actually hate virgil I actually... You know what never mind o don't want to talk about this right now" I attempt to leave the table only for Patton to grab my hand making me stay with a look of pure existent on his face.

"Wait wait wait are you telling me that you actually like virgil, really really like him" he squealed as he finished as if he had been waiting for this for a long time.

I sigh once again before admitting "yes padre I do indeed like our resident emo a little more then I would like"

Patton suddenly seemed co fused by this as if struck with a realisation "well why do you make fun of him of you actually like him, that doesn't make sense to me" he questioned.

I took a moment to consider this "I guess it's just easier for me to make fun of him then admit to myself that I the fanciful side am indeed I'm love with that anxious little fluff ball" I admit as I put my head to the table realising that now I've told Patton I official have a crush on virgil. What have I just done.

Patton jumped up and clapped his hands screaming "I'm so proud of you roman! Oh you two would make such a cite couple, you and vir-" I quickly jump up and put my hand over his mouth shushing him

"Quite down padre I don't what them to hear us" he only smiled as I took my hand away from his mouth and gave me a hug.

As we stand there and finish hugging I look over towards the stairs and wounder where the other two went off to, I voice my concern to Patton who to looks over to the stairs leading to our rooms

"I'm not sure but maby we should leave them alone for a little while as virgil did seem really upset after this morning" I cringe slightly at this bit Patton didn't seem to notice.

"Well I'm going to head up to the imagination and see if the Dragon witch is causing anymore trouble or see if remus decide to prank me again" I tell him with a slight smile at the thought of getting remus back if he does decide to prank me.

Patton waved me goodbye and went to clean up the mess from breakfast.

I head up the stairs and towards my room which holds the door to the imagination but I run into Logan who looks as if he's been... crying?

"Logan are you ok?" I ask he seemed slight surprised to see me and a little bit angry? Why would he be angry at me?

"Grettings roman I presume you are off to vist the imagination but I must advice you be careful if u wish to go after this 'Dragon witch' again, also to give virgil some space for a little while as he is not feeling the best at the moment" he stated before turning and heading into his room without waiting for a reply.

At hearing this I'm tempted to go apologise to virgil now while he's alone but pattons voice rings in my ears about leaving him be for a while so I listen to it.

I quickly head into my room and head towards the door to the imagination. I walk through the door revealing my glorious castle and remu's dark castle some where off in the distance.

When creativity split the imagination also did so now I control hafe and remus controls other, this often leads to prank wars between the two of us.

I walkthrough the village at the bottom of my castle only to see green graffiti sprayed every where all leading to my castles front gates and the duke himself.

"Morning oh brother of mine I hope you don't mind I decide your kingdom needed a bit more green" I signed for the 3rd time that morning at the sight of my brother and his antics

"What do you want remus" I tell already annoyed at his presence, he only smiled at this before answering

"I want to see if you can get the emo to come see me!, oh how I do miss him"

I couldn't tell of he was being sarcastic but I did know that whatever his has planned I'm scared for vigils sake.

_______________________________________

So here is Romans side of the event at breakfast.

Comment if you wish for me to continue this story.

~miyaalove1