chapter 4

Virgils pov.

I sit and cry into Logan's arms for what seems like hours before I finally pull apart and lay back on the head bored "I'm s-sorry Logan I know you don't like to deal with... well feelings" I say with only a slight stutter, Logan looks at me and I can't see any hint of anger or annoyance in his eyes but I'm not sure.

"Virgil I can assure you that comforting you did not cause me any harm and i did tell you I was going to help you, I intend to keep that promise" a small smile gracing his lips. Wow I've never seen Logan portray any emotion aside from his normal stoic attitude. I wipe any remaining tears from my eyes and return the smile "Thanks Logan I really appreciate it but... I don't know why what roman said affected me so much, it wasn't that mean" I say wrapping my arms around myself.

Logan straightens up on my bed before answering "Virgil it is perfectly normal to feel how you do if my theories about your past are correct" I instantly freeze up at that. Logan has wanted to know about my past with the others for a while, they all have but I don't think they need to know... It's not that it matters now.

"Logan my past doesn't matter any more why do you want to know about it" I ask indeed curious to why Logan wants to know about my past so bad.

Logan sighs and locks eye contact before explain "from what I have gathered about your bad habits I have come to the conclusion that you had a less then pleasant childhood especially as you had to spend it with the likes of deciet and remus, so I must employ that you should speak to one of us about your past so we have a better idea how to make you feel safe here with us"

I must admit Logan's logic is sound just as always, well he is the embodiment of logic.

"Logan I kept my past a secret because you guys don't need to worry about making me feel safe, I already feel safer by being here" I regretted saying that the moment it came out of my mouth and if Logan's eye brow raise was anything to go by I may have confirmed one of his theories.

"Virgil I don't wish to force you to share this information but from my research I can tell you it has made many people feel content about talking about their past and having someone to listen" he explained

It was silent for a whole minute before I release a shaky sigh and decide 'what have I got to lose'.

"Fine I see your point and here it is my past" Logan seems to get comfortable as I prepare to tell him of my past.

"When I lived with deciet and remus they weren't the best people to live with they would always..hurt me if I got in the way or was ever to loud and sometimes even if remus need someone to let his crazy out onto" by this point I already had tears in my eyes again and even Logan seemed to grow slight sad as I told him my past " sometimes they would lock me in my room and not feed me for a few days but I guess freaks don't deserve food but punishment instead"

By this point I had started full on crying and Logan looked like he wanted to start crying. It was nice to see Logan feeling emotions instead of pretending he doesn't have any.

Without a word Logan shot forward and captured me in a hug. I was shocked at first but quickly returned it. We both sat there clinging onto eachother as if we would disappear the moment we let go.

This was perfect.
I've never felt so loved.

_______________________________________

I decide to write virgils pov first but next chapter we will get to see Roman's and patton's reaction to what happened at breakfast.

~miyaalove1