chapter 11

Pattons pov.

For me the day had been pretty uneventful, all I've done is watch a few disney movies with thomas (don't tell roman we watched them without him) and now I'm back in the mind palace making dinner for the rest of the sides.

Although they always tell me I don't have to be the one who makes food I always disagree because I'm the dad and I want to take care of my kiddos!

It wasn't long before I finished and headed down the hall to go find roman and Logan to bring them to dinner.

I knocked on the door and a second later it flung open to revel roman at the door and Logan sat on his bed "hey kiddos! Dinners ready and would one of you go get virgil while I set the table?" I asked

"Of course Patton, roman you go and retrieve virgil whilst Patton and I set the table and prepare for dinner" stated Logan before walking out of his room as I turned to catch up to him.

"Hey Logan, has anything been going on with virgil lately as he seems a little upset whenever I see him or wait! Did I upset him!?" I started to panic as I realised this, did i upset my son omg I hope i didn't hurt him to bad.

Logan noticed my panic as we entered the kitchen as he quickly went to comfort me "don't worry Patton it was not your fault and as for virgil I'm afraid you will have to ask him seeing as it is not my place to say"   I was about to ask what he was talking about but at that moment roman sprinted into the kitchen with a look of absolute panic and here I I'm his face.

"Roman what's going on you look like you've seen a ghost" I ask but could barely keep the nervous tone out of my voice.

"It's virgil He's gone!" He exclaimed as he seemed to get even more worried about what he just said

"What do you mean virgil is gone? Perhaps he is some where else?" Logan asked calmly thought I could tell that he was just as worried as us about virgils dissaperence.

"No, I've checked every room and I can't find him everywhere but then I returned to his room and found this..."  roman said trialling off at the end as he pulled something out from behind his back.

I instantly started crying as I ran across the room to take it from roman.

It can't be...

It's virgils purple patchwork hoodie

"Wh-why would he leave it he-here?" I asked thought sobs as I start to fear for the safety of my son.

We were all silent for a moment as I continued to cry holding onto virgils hoodie.

"Well I think I have an idea as to where virgil could of possibly of gone, especially seeing as he left his hoodie behind it only proves my theory more" Logan stated and if you actually look up into his face you could tell that he was attempting to keep any sort of emotion off of his face.

Roman flung himself onto one of the chairs at the table and put his head into his hands as he asked "where do you think he possibly could of gone then?"

I looked at Logan to show that I would also like to know the answer to that question, Logan meanwhile looked heasitent to tell us but did it anyways.

"I believe virgil has gone back to the 'dark sides', this would make sense seeing as his mental state as of late is not exactly... stable"

I felt myself grow could at this and I could see roman immediately pale at hearing it too.

My continued to cry only silently this time as I shook my head "my dark strange son is gone! What are we going to do?!" I questioned the others as the reality of the situation sunk in and left me feeling upset and scared.

Roman sat up in the chair and looked both me and Logan I'm the eyes before replying with a look of pure determination in his eyes

"We go other there and we bring him home, reminding him that he is now and forever one of us!"

_______________________________________

This chapter was shorter then the other but I hope you enjoyed it, comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a good quarantine,

~miyaalove1