Chapter 14

Patton's pov.

We have been travelling the mindscape for around two days, it would of taken longer but Logan had insisted we take as little breaks possible which really confused me as he was the one who normal insistence we maintain energy. speaking of which Logan seems to know something about my son that I don't but anytime me or Roman ask him about it he just says its not his place to say and quickly changing the subject and the longer we travelled the more concerned he grew which all of us were but Logan was usually the one who kept calm and seeing him so worried freaked me out even more then I already was.

Although I was concerned for my missing son I was also concerned for Roman, not only did his crush go missing but he was unable to help or protecting him from what caused him to leave and that for the prince could cause him to feel guilty even if its not his fault.

I wonder what could of caused Virgil to feel as thought he would have to leave because as far as I know he wasn't on good grounds with either Deceit or Remus but he has been kind of distant lately, I hope I didn't upset him. WAIT what if I caused him to feel like this! my poor anxious baby!

we continued to travel through the mindscape and I try to take everything in, each time I leave the mind palace I'm always surprised by the beauty that s the mindscape as you never know what you would find.  The mindscape was connected to the imagination to some extent therefore every so often its appearance would change and you would never know what you see, at the moment we were all walking through a field on a stone pathway. we came to a stop as we all took a seat on the ground on top of the grass so we could get a little rest before carrying on.

"Seeing as we are almost there it would be beneficial for us to discuss some sort of plan of action instead of just marching into their home and demanding Virgil comes back with us, as I believe they will be less then willing to just hand him over" started Logan as he gestured to the path ahead of us. I always liked the way he used his hands a lot when talking as it mostly kept me interested in the conversation even when I have no idea what he is talking about and I also know passionate people move their hands when they talk showing that no matter how much Logan tries to deny it, he does in fact have a heart.

i was broken out my thoughts by Roman proclaiming "Of course we can! Virgil is one of us now and he deserves to be on our side of the mindscape with us!" as he yelled this he jumped up and pointed at the sky as if he was about to give a really empowering speech.

"As much as I would love to get Virgil back as soon as possible Roman I do agree that we need some kind of plan as the other can be... difficult to deal with" I say as I saw Logan was about to disagree with him, we really don't need them two fighting right now especially with Virgil so close.

Roman didn't say anything as he slowly sat back down on the grass and turned towards Logan. I did the same as most likely Logan was already working out some sort of plan in his mind, he is Logic after all.

After sitting in silence for a minuet or so Logan's eyes widen showing he had some sort of plan in mind "I believe I have a suitable plan in mind but its risky if we do indeed get caught" both me and Roman nodded at Logan to continue and he did "We need to find a way to get one of us to talk to Virgil, preferably Patton as Virgil is most likely to be honest with him, and to do that Roman and I must keep the others busy and/or distracted long enough for Patton to convince Virgil to come home with us willingly as it could do more harm then good if we force him to come with us unwillingly"

Both Roman and I agree with Logan's plan and we all spend the rest of our stop talking about the plan in more specific details, with me being the one to search for Virgil if he isn't sat with the other two sides which hopefully he isn't as it would make the plan much harder.

Hopefully Virgil is ok, its not like much can happen in two days... right?

Once again we all prepared to head to our final destination as our plan making came to an end, only one thought came to my mind thought as we set off down the path 'Don't worry son, were coming'

_______________________________________

Hopefully you guys enjoy this new chapter, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night.

Just to let you guys know I have started a new story called 'Right or Wrong?' which is a sanders sides superhero au, I would really appreciate it if u guys could please check it out.

~miyaalove1