Chapter 21

Janus's pov.

*A quick little warning for Remus just being Remus*

It had been years since the last time we saw Envy and I can say in complete honesty (believe it or not I can occasionally speak the truth) that I have missed my fellow Dark side the same way I missed Virgil when he left, When Virgil lived with us he was an absolute nuisance but he still is one of us so I missed him... I guess. So here I stand now next to Remus staring at our old friend with nothing but shock in both our eyes "Well I take it your both shocked to see me seeing as I was temporally...misplaced" Envy spoke with slight smirk on his face no doubt from mine and Remus's reactions, unfortunately Remus decided to be the one to answer him "Well yeah Virgil did a really good job hiding you, I wonder if he's this good at hiding a dead body"

Enzy and I just ignored Remus aside from Envy Darkened look at the mention of his captor, I decided to speak up before Remus decided to share some of his more... disturbing thoughts "Speaking of which, how did you manage to get out?" as I said this I gestured to the torn up sofa for us all to take a seat and talk which everyone did without protest but Envy' darkened look did not change "well no thanks to you two I managed to gather enough strength to find a weak spot in Virgil's 'cage' and break it to get out, so whilst you two both had you Freedom I remained trapped for years!" oh of course Envy's jealous, why am I not surprised.

"Actually we had been working on different ways to find you and had recently realised that to free you we needed Virgil's help which he would obviously not give willingly so we had planned to manipulate him into submission and force him to set you free, one way or another" this seemed to satisfy Enzy since his darkened look turned to one of a casual nonchalance as thought he no longer cared for anything going on around him. Remus decided that he had enough of staying quite as he instantly jumped out of his seat to declare "We need to get you revenge! we could kill the emo and they use his body as mannequin!" this caused me and Enzy to cringe a bit before Enzy suddenly brightened up,

"As much as I hate to agree with Remus I think Revenge is the perfect way to go especially to get Virgil back for locking me away and getting to live the life we all dreamed of thought I do disagree with the dead body mannequin thing thought" I gave a nod to show I also agreed but I quickly brought up the fact we had no way of getting Revenge on Virgil's with his new 'family' in the way.

A menacing smile quickly made its way onto Remus face as for once in his entire life he actually hade a sane idea "There is 3 of us and 3 of them so if we each take out one each then it would make it easier to get to the emo, I can take on my dear brother whilst Dee you take care of Patton and Enzy you take on Logan" this caused me to mimic Remus smile as we both turned to Enzy to see his opinion on Remus's suggestion.

Enzy smirk faded as he let out a long sigh before saying "I actually ran into sleep on my way here and decided to have him send a message to our old friend so I believe he will be staying with the lights for awhile to help Virgil seeing as the last I was here they were actually close friends" I thought on this for a moment before I spoke back up "I highly doubt Remy will be able to stop us if he tried seeing as he is not a side and doesn't have the same abilities as the rest of us"

Envy's smile quickly came back as he look over us both "ok then, its time for some good old fashioned revenge"

_______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1