chapter 2

Logan's pov.

I decide I had to check on virgil after his little argument with roman, I also wanted to know what he had meant by what he said about the others.

I knock on his door."Virgil it's Logan, I wish to discuss something u said earlier which has left me quite confused and I can't have that" I waited a minute and when I got no reply I tried again "virgil I know your in there" I stated

Still no reply.

I sigh and decide I still had to check on him so I slowly begin to open his door and step inside.

I stop instantly upon seeing him, slumped against his bed side table holding his arm , covered in his own blood. Virgil looks at me in total panic
"Logan! I ca-can explain!" He yells attempting to hide his arms.

I say nothing as I walk towards him and crouch down and gently take his arm in my hand "ill be back in a second don't move " I say hoping no emotion came through, now is not the time to let his emotions get to him.

I quickly run into the adjoining bathroom of his room and search the bathroom cabinets for a first aid kit.

Once I found what I needed I quickly walked over him and got to work on disinfecting his arms.

We say nothing to eachother as I fix up his arms, as I'm wrapping bandages around his other arm he finally says something "please don't tell the others" he whispers just loud enought for me to hear. I slowly look him the eyes with no emotion I'm my face as I reply "this is not my secret to tell thought I must ask if you feel as thought you need to do... this again please do come to me virgil"

Virgil seemed confused as I told him this but didn't question it. I finish wrapping up his arms as he stands up in front of me "thanks logan, but u didn't have to help me" It was my turn to be confused "as much as you may think virgil I don't hate you , of course I would help you" he smiles at my quick confession before rushing forward to hug me.

I'm not use to this type of contact but virgil seems as thought he needs this and I've read that physical contact is a good way to comfort others. Anyways I hug him back with a tight imbrace.

"I suggest you get some sleep virgil you will need it having used so much emotional energy for the last couple of hours" I state forever using logic to convince virgil to do something, I feel him not against my chest before relseing the hug and laying on his bed.

I must admit I felt some weird feeling at the loss of contact but elect to ignore it for now and address it later.

"Get some sleep virgil we will discuss this further later" I say leaving no room for argument , he only hums in return.

I turn around and begin to leave the room "thanks logan really" I only grunt in return.

I leave virgil room and return to my own going over everything I just learned today.

Virgil self harms. He thought that I have him. He seemed have had an panic attack.

'I don't how just yet but I know I'm going to help him any way I logically can" i think to myself as I walk into my own room and sit down at my desk.

I will help him.

_______________________________________

Let me know what u think of the story so far and If you think I should continue

~miyaalove1