Chapter 26

Virgil's pov.

When I woke Roman was still holding me and I couldn't bring myself to be anything but happy at the thought that he actually stayed with me, he actually stayed.

I slowly began to untangle myself from Romans hold and stand up to walk over to my desk and look through the draws in an attempt to find what I'm looking for, im broken out of my thoughts when Roman spoke up from behind me "Virgil what are you looking for?"

I freeze for a second before answering "Did I wake you?" I ask quietly as he makes his way to stand beside me to look at the draw I'm rummaging through "No you didn't don't worry, however you didn't answer my question" I stop for a second to face him

"I'm looking for my old journal as it might be able to help us lock away Envy again as the first time I locked him away I came here and wrote down all that happened, it helped keep most of my own Anxieties at bay" Roman only nodded in response before helping me look for it, if this was a few weeks ago I would of been angry at the fact he was going through my desk draws but over the last week my trust for him has never been higher.

We continued our search till Roman pulled out a black book with dark purple swirls on front and turned to ask "Is this what you are looking for?" And I quickly grabbed it from his hand whilst yelling out "yes!" In excitement as I held what could be the one thing that could help us defeat Envy and the others.

"Well let's head down and eat some breakfast, no your not getting out of it, then we will grab the others and start planning Envy's defeat!" I nod my head in response and we both head out my door and head to the kitchen where Logan and Remy were sat at the table whist Patton was making pancakes.

"Hey Remy how's Emile?" I ask as I take my seat beside Logan opposite Remy "He's fine, almost fainted when I told him bout Envy and kept asking me if I was ok" I let out a small chuckle at that and waited for Patton to finish making breakfast.

Once we had all finished breakfast, I decided to bring up my old journal "This morning I found my old journal which I had written in when I had first locked Envy away and it has some details on how it was done, mabye it could help us" I explain to which the others nodded

"Do you mind reading it out kiddo?" Asked Patton to which I nodded and opened the book and began to read aloud

"It had only been a few hour since I over heard Envy's plans and I knew I had to do something, I couldn't let them hurt Thomas. I decided to convince Envy to follow outside of our house with the promise to show him something amazing I had found, he could never resist wanting to have something or claim something someone else had found.

We had been walking for hours when Envy voiced his boarden and asked me where we were actually heading but by then we had already arrived, I told Envy to stand in a certain spot and close his eyes as it was a surprise. I then used all of the power I had over the mindscape to seal Envy away for as long as I could, i just hope that's forever who knows what damage he will do if he actually gets out, I can still hear his vivid screams of regence as he was trapped away in the mindscape."

I finished reading the section of my journal and looked up to see many confused faces and one look of realisation, I decided to ask Logan what he had suddenly realised "if your power over the mindscape was enought to lock Envy away for as long as it did then if you combine your ability with Roman's who has more control over the mindscape it should be enought to lock him away permently, as much as he is a vital part of Thomas he still has the ability to effect Thomas to a minor extent so as to not him greatly"

There were murmers of agreement as Logan explained the brief overview of our future plans to stop Envy, once and for all.

                 Unknown pov.

I continued to watch as they discussed the plans to defeat Envy, oh how oblivious they are did they really think we wouldn't be watching then hehehhehehe.

_______________________________________

I'm sorry again for the late release I got days mixed and didn't even realise it was Monday, I'm so sorry.

Have a wonderful day/Night,

~Miyaalove1