Chapter 15

Patton's pov.

At this point Virgil had been gone for almost a week as we had to spend the last few days travelling and coming up with a plan and I know that not much could have happened to him in that time but I had this weird feeling that something bad is happening to him, kind of like Spider-Man's spider sense (I call it my Patton sense)

Any ways so now that we have the plan all figured out we just need to put it into action which can go either good or bad depending on how long Logan and Roman can keep the others distracted. I looked ahead to realise that we were actually here, the dark sides home.

I look over to the others with an existed grin on my face as we walked over to the front door, Logan took a deep breath before knocking as Roman went to stand next to him whilst I stood behind them both hiding from view.

there was a huge crash from the other side of the door before it was ripped open to revel Remus standing there with blood splattered across his front from where, I don't think I want to know. Roman tensed as he look his twin in eye with nothing but annoyance and hatred "Remus where is he!" Roman demanded stepping forward in an attempt to make himself seem taller even thought we are all the same Hight, Remus only smiled a sadistic smile before answering "Why I don't know who you mean brother dearest! hehehehe" but before any of us got a chance to say anything more Remus was harshly shoved out the way of the door and replaced by none other then Deceit himself.

"well what a displeasure it is to see all of you here, may I not ask what why you are here?" Roman looked as if he was going to say something but Logan also seemed to notice this and spoke before he could get the chance "good evening Deceit we have come here to retrieve Virgil and bring him home with us and that is what we intend to do" there was something about the way he said that seemed to put Deceit on edge, seriously what is Logan keeping from us.

"well its not good to see you too Logic, how about you don't come in and talk about it" he said gesturing inside before allowing us all to walk inside with Deceit leading the way into what seems to be some sort of living room were Remus was found laying on the sofa holding his morning star with that sadistic grin still etched onto his face.

As soon as we walked into the room Roman gave me a quick side ways glace before immediately starting up a fight with both Deceit and Remus "Do you two truly think Virgil would prefer to stay with you rather then us! seriously!"

as soon as Roman spoke I looked towards the hall way on the opposite side of door we came thought and snuck off towards that direction. It doesn't seem that either of the sides noticed I was here nor that I had left, seeming to preoccupied with both Logan and Roman. I continued down the hall way and found 3 doors each a different colour; yellow, green and purple. I Head towards the purple which I have many times before in the hallway back home and knock "Virgil? are you in there?" I stood patiently at the door and waited as I heard the rustling of blankets come from the other side before the door slowly opened to see Virgil peek his head out and glare at me "Go away Deceit I'm not falling for your tricks... again"

My heart broke as he said that, he doesn't even believe its me "kiddo... of course its me, we all came here to get you to come back" I said slowly as I looked into his eyes only for the glare he gave me to harden and get a scoff in return "Drop it Deceit I'm not in the mood and if you really are Patton prove it" was it even possible to even for my heart to hurt even more.

"if that what it takes for you to see it really is me then... you claim you like your coffee as 'dark as your soul' but in reality you love your coffee with extra sugar despite how many times Logan tells you its bad for you" a small smile made its way onto my face as I said this, reminiscing on the times he and Logan got into a debate over such things.

Virgil's glare dropped instantly as tears started to gather in his eyes "Patton... its really you?" he questioned in almost a whisper and before I got chance to answer he flung the door open and trapped me into a hug which I wasted no time in returning only for him to pull himself away a second later

"no.. no you hate me, why would you come here?" he questioned as he slowly stood to hide behind his door, at this point I really felt like crying and hugging my dark strange son and never letting him go till he feels better

"how about you let me inside and we can talk about this, is that ok kiddo?" Virgil hesitated for a moment before giving in and letting me inside of his room and closing the door behind me, ok it looks like there is some explaining to do here.

______________________________________

I'm sorry I posted this a day later then I said I would but something came up anyways I hope you enjoyed this new chapter and please comment if you wish for me to continue

have a good day/night,

~miyaalove1