Chapter 30

Virgil's pov.

"PATTON!" we all screamed in unison as we watched Remus squat over his quickly paleling form "What did you do!?" Demanded Roman as he stormed his way over to his twin and grabbing him by the front of his shirt "why nothing brother, nothing at all" he replied with a creepy looking grin and not at all bothered by the hold Roman has on him.

"Oh enought now boys, we have much more important matters to discuss. A little snake told me your planning to lock me away again" he says his eyes briefly going over to Janus before focusing back on us "That just won't go good with me as I'm quite enjoying the freedom I've been denied all these years" Envy has his every permanent smirk itched onto his face, seriously what with bad guys and smirking... not that I can say much.

"You lost your right to free reign over Thomas when you planned on corrupting him, you really think nobody was going to stop you!" I screamed slowly stepping infront of Roman and Remus to stand toe to toe With Envy.

"Virgil I really hoped we could be allies, me, u, Janus and Remus were to take full control of Thomas mind and get revenge for all they did to us" Envy argued as we stared at eachother with nothing but anger in our eyes.

"Nathan they are not what you think they are, stop now and we can all be friends and we can work on getting you all accepted like me" I had to at least try to reason with him, it's wjat Thomas would of wanted us to do.

"YOU DONT GET TO CALL ME THAT!" Screamed Nathan causing me to stumble back in slight shock "You lost your right to call me that a long time ago, besides what's the point in being accepted if your still ignored and taken for granted... plus it's way more fun being in charge" what I was not expecting was for Nathan to sweep my feet causing me to fall to the ground.

Roman and Remy rushed to help me stand whilst Janus and Remus just laughted "That's it!" Shouts out Roman before jumping up sword in hand and swinging at Nathan's shoulder, enought to hurt but not kill him. When the sword sliced across Nathan's shoulder the whole room when silent before a quite mutter of "This isn't over" came from Nathan as he, Janus and Remus sunk out.

"Way to go babes!" Cheered Remy as he helped me to stand and asking if I'm ok, were all hit with a sudden realisation as we come to terms with that Patton (Like Logan) is now gone. Without a word Roman picks Patton up off the floor and heads towards Patton's room to settle him down in bed, he may not be here consciously but we're gonna make sure he's at least comfortable when he wakes up. When not if.

After around 10 minuets were all sat back on the sofa in total silence as not one of us wants to address the new issue of Envy knowing or plan, I've had enought so if nobody's going to say something I will "I say we go through we our original plan but we should head put immediately so we have a lesser chance of losing anyone else"

"Storm cloud he knows our plans are you sure we should carry it thought now" asks Roman slightly skepiticly, the use of the familiar nickname causes a little bit of tension to leave me shoulders, even as everything around us is going to hell I can count on Roman to make me feel the least bit comfortable.

"You guys are cute" says Remy causing both me and Roman to blush before he continues "anyways now that En-Nathan is injured he will be easier to lock away, it may not be fair but the time for playing fair has been over for a long time now" Roman slowly nodes his head as he gets to understand what me and Remy are thinking.

"It's decided" I announce "Lets grab anything we may need and fast, we don't want to lose anymore of us then we have to" with that said we all quickly set off to go grab esencial supplies before we head out into the mindscape. We going to get back Logan and Patton... no matter what it takes.

_______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1