Chapter 20

Virgil's pov.

I slowly started to lift my self from Romans arms? guess he must of caught me before I hit the floor, such a princely move huh. Once I managed to stand on my own two feet I ignored the concerned looks from the others and focused fully on Remy "What do you mean? how is that even possible?!" my own anxiety's started to take over but I quickly reminded myself I needed to remain focused on the task at hand and used the 4,7,8 breathing technique. Remy must have been forced to sit down in Patton's seat when I momentary fainted which seemed to help him collect himself to some extent, so there he sat with a Starbucks cup in his hand (where did he even get that?) looking just as bad as I felt as he answered in a nervous tone "I'm not to sure babes but I went to the dark sides home to speak to Remus and ask him if he would like to take a turn keeping Thomas awake when I saw...him" 

Remy was the few people in the mindscape who actually knew about Envy and I think that Remy wishes he didn't if the way he reacted to him is anything to go by "So he must of got out somehow but I thought...Maybe I didn't do it good enough" this was all my fault if I did it properly then- I was interrupted from my train of thought by Logan who looked overly confused at mine Remy's conversations "Who Envy? as far as my knowledge goes no such side exists" the two other sides who had chosen to remain silent gave nods of agreement whilst there eyes showed the true amount of confusion they all felt.

"Of course you guys don't know who Envy is, He was a dark side along side me before I had enough and ran here" I answered shortly hoping that would be enough and me and Remy can get back to talking about the matter at hand but I knew that the others wouldn't be satisfied till they knew everything, Patton decided to speak up this time "But if there was another Dark side shouldn't we have met them at some point?" I was tempted to roll my eyes before remembering this was Patton and was genuinely  curious "You guys never met them because if Deceit didn't want you to know about someone then you didn't, remember you guys didn't know about me till I came here"

The other looked guilty at this but I gave them a quick smile to show that I didn't blame them because as much as I hate him Deceit was really good at his job. An awkward silence fell over us as the others had questions but were nervous to ask so I decided it would be easier if I just explained myself seeing as if I tried to sort this out without them then it would cause arguments I cant handle right now "When I left the Dark sides for the first time there were 4 of us and I couldn't take their... Abuse anymore so I decided to run here but I overheard Envy talking about to Remus about different ways they could take over Thomas's mind and I just couldn't sit back and do nothing...I just couldn't" my voice shook a bit as I said this and I could practically see Patton physical restrain himself from giving me a huge hug and Roman seemed to be the same way.

"The day I decided to leave I had a bag all packed up and a plan in mind so I manged to convince Envy I had something awesome I wanted to show him, I knew that he would want to take it out of jealousy so I lead him into mindscape and quite far from home. Once we arrived I told him to go ahead of me slightly and once he did I pushed him and used some of my little control over the mindscape to lock him inside a dark room where he wouldn't be a threat to Thomas" Once I had finished I looked around the room expecting looks of anger and disgust at what I had done but the others seemed... proud?

Roman spoke up for the first time since Remy arrived "Virgil we know that you probably think you did the wrong thing but honestly we think you did amazing in protecting Thomas and that we should of never of doubted that you would do anything less then your best to protect him" he gave me a hug when he finished speaking and I didn't even attempt to pull out of it.

"ok Babes I think I speak for everyone when I say 'lets take this side down!" Exclaimed Remy as he jumped out his seat holding his Starbucks high in the air, and with nods of agreement all around I gave a quick smirk before saying "yeah... lets do this!".

_______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please comment if you wish for me to continue. also I almost lost all my work but I managed to get it nack and im so glad I did as im really proud of this chapter.

Have a good day/night,

~Miyaalove1