Chapter 19

Virgil's pov

I had woken up from my nap and I honestly have felt better weather it be from the fact that I'm finally back home or that I had kissed Roman... Wait...Oh no what have I done, what if he hates me now what if... No he called me mi Amor which means love in Spanish right but what if he was just saying that cause he's the fanciful side and felt he had too. What have I done I've ruined our friendship and now he and the others are going to send me back and--knock knock

"Virgil are you awake yet? you've been asleep for a while now" it was Roman and he didn't seem angry, I hesitated for a second before calling out "come in Princey!" The prince quickly opened the door and walked inside and headed towards my bed when I gestured for him to sit beside me on my bed, once he sat down I rushed out an apology "Roman I'm so sorry I know you didn't want me to kiss you and you only kissed back to be nice I'm sorry please don't send me ba-" I was cut off by Roman kissing me? but I thought... the kiss ended to quickly for me but I would never admit that "I don't hate you storm cloud, the only thing I'm a little annoyed about is that I didn't get to kiss you first" that caused me to blush so I quickly hid my face in my hoddie sleeve, yes I do in fact sleep in my hoddie, which only caused Roman to chuckle.

"Also Virgil don't you ever say that, we are never sending you back to this Hell hole and I will promise you that" he took my hand as I said this making me blush harder, dam this isn't fair princey. For the first time in a long while I quickly jumped forward and wrapped my arms around Roman, this will be one of the few times I initiate human contact. Roman wrapped his arms around me after a minuet of stunned silence and I didn't need to look to know he was blushing, two can play at this game.

We stayed in that position for who knows how long but it was definitely long enough for Patton to come and check on us "Kiddo's dinner is ready if your up to it" I was about to answer when Roman did it for us "Yeah just a minuet padre!" we both listened for the tell tale sign of footsteps fading away before we broke apart, we both got out of the bed and headed towards the door but as Princey went to open the door I quickly grabbed on to his sleeves "I know you guys are going to have questions and I cant avoid them forever but I just want you guys to know don't ask questions you don't want the answers to" this caused Roman to gain a worried expression as he grabbed my hand and lead us down the hall to the kitchen.

We were greeted by the sight of Logan and Patton sitting at the table holding hands as they waited for us to join them, seriously how had they not got together before now? Once me and Roman sat down Dad brought over all our dinner himself despite Logan's offer for him to help. It was Patton's mind palace famous pasta, my favourite, once we were all served our food the only conversations at the table was about the movie Big Hero 6 and they talking about how the movie would be different without Tadashi.

After dinner had been eaten I leaned back and announced to the table "I know you guys have questions and ill answer them if can so you guys can go ahead" as Logan opened his mouth most likely to ask the first question our front door was thrown open to revel a dishevelled Remy Standing there it was Patton who addressed him first "Kiddo what's wrong? are you ok?" Remy only gave a quick nod as he stumbled his way other to our kitchen table where we were all still sitting aside from Patton who got up at the sound of the door "Virgil! I have so bad- Really bad news!" that instantly put me on edge as I went to stand beside him.

"What do you mean? what's going on?" Remy quickly threw off his sunglasses to revel his bright hazel eyes which he rarely ever does "He got out-he.." I grabbed onto Remy's shoulders to stabilise him "who? who got out?" I questioned quickly my heart race increasing by the second.

"Envy! He's out!" my blood instantly froze, 'no no no no no'... that's the last thing I remembered before blacking out.
_______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter and are existed about this new turns of events, please comment if you wish for me to continue.

Have a wonderful day/night,

~Miyaalove1