chapter 7

Virgil pov.

Running down the hall I run into the main room and attempt to figure out where the hell I am, that's when it hit me. I knew I recognised this place, it's the one place I never wished to return to...

It is my old home.

The home of the dark sides. Deciet and remus.

My skin runs cold at that thought and I quickly begin to panic and pray upon pray that they were not home, but luck seems to never be on my side.

"Emo! Is that you! Oh what a great day this! We've missed you!" I quickly spin to find the owner of that voice, remus.

I freeze with fear as he makes his way slowly towards me to stand right in front of me with nothing but a huge grin plastered on his face as if he had been waiting for me.

Before I can convince my self to say anything to me he slaps me hard across my fave sending me falling onto the hard wooden floors

"Oh how I have missed this" he bends down and whispers in my ears as he grabs hold of my hair and drags me back to standing.

"Plea-please re-re-remus don't" I whimper as he grips onto my hair tighter

"Now why would I do that virgil when I have a surprise I've been meaning to give you!" He shouts in my face as he he delivers a punch to my stomac.

I could feel one of my ribs break from the force of the punch as he drops me back to the ground.

I attempts to scramble up as my flight or fight instincts kick in and cause me to attempt to get out of here as fast as I can.

Remus laughted at my attempt and delivers two swift kicks to my stomac. I only cower in to a fetal position as he continues to laught and laught and laught.

"Good night!" I hear him whisper as he I open my eyes to see him about to kick me in my head when...

I quickly jump up in my bed and put a hand to my heart in an attempt to slow it down.

Just a nightmare.

Just a... nightmare.

I haven't had one that vived in a while and I don't plan on having any more like that anytime soon.

I continue to stay like that sat up in my bed holding my chest and using the breathing tecnique to attempt to lessen my anxiety before it reaches thomas.

The others already think I make thomas anxious enought as it is.

I was broken out of my thoughts by a voice I prayed I would never have to hear again

"Having trouble sleeping are we virgil"

No no no no no no no

It can't be him, it can't be!

I swiftly look up into the scaley face of deciet watching him as he stares me up and down

"Wh-what are you doing here" I question attempting to summon a small amount of courage, this is my room after all I have the power here. Right?

"Why do you ask? I would of thought you would love a late night bust from an old friend" he replys with a calm expression on his face as if my discomfort doesn't bother him at all, which it probaly doesn't.

"We're not friends" I spit the word out with as much venom as I can muster " i made it very clear that I don't want to see eathier of you here!" I yell at him proud of myself for standing up to him.

Deciet only looks me other with a look I can only describe a parent looking over a disobedient child

"What are you going to do to us, your weak and a pathetic excuse of a side. I'm sure the others only put up with because thomas told them to, they could never truly like some one like you"

No they do like me I'm not pathetic, I'm not. Maybe I am. Maby they do only tolerate me.

"No the other do.. Like me?" It sounded like more of a question then a statement.

But before deciet went to reply my bedroom door flew open to revel roman standing there

"Virgil you sounded upset are you..." he trails off as his eyes meet deciet "what In the Dragon witch are you doing here! Get away from him" he proclaims as he instantly takes out his katana and makes his way towards me.

Deciet only smiled at him before bowing his head

"I'm only passing through" he says before looking up to meet my eyes "we shall continue this later virgil"

I instantly feel my face go white as he said that but before eathier me or roman could reply we took a step into the shadows and disappeared.

Roman turns to me the second he leaves

"Are you ok? He didn't do anything to you?" He questions, I could feel a faint smile Grace my face as he expresses his concerns

"No, no I'm ok just a little shaken" I admit not telling him the full truth that was I was terrified out my mind

"Well I know you and him don't exactly get along well and it is kind of creepy for him to appear here in the middle of the night but if your sure your ok I'll just..." he puts his katana away and heads to get door only for my hand to shoot out to grab his.

Oh god what was I doing.

"Ummm... maby you should stay here to ummm... make sure he doesn't come back?" I ask him, my voice small. He only smiles at my request and gestures for me to move over.

Once I move out the way he gets into my bed and smiles at me

"Goodnight my chemically imbalanced romance" he mutters before laying down and closing his eyes

"Night sir sing alot" I say as I copy him and lay down beside him

Within minuets he was asleep and I could feel roman wrapping his arms around me.

I look him in the eyes one last time before making to follow suit and head to sleep.

The last thought to enter my mind was 'has princey always been this handsome'.

_______________________________________

I know that all sides should be the same night but I feel like virgil would be the smallest side along side Patton and deciet.

Also I decided to write again only a day after posting the last chapter as I had this idea for this chapter and was eager to write it.

Miyaalove1~