Chapter 29

Patton's pov

After seeing Logan I broke down almost instantly, why! Why did this have to happen to him! When Roman dragged me out the room I spent about 5 minuets crying into Romans arms before I passed out.

When I woke up Remy, Virgil and Roman told me about what was going on and how we shouldn't split up for a while which is a smart idea, normally Logan would be the one... no Logan's not here right now but the others are and I have to be strong for them.

Logan has always been a good friend to me and he didn't deserve what they did to him, Logan is my hero and I'm going to return the favour and save him like he's been unknowing doing to me for years now. When this is all over I'm going to tell him how I feel, the thought of me not being able to tell him leaves me feeling nothing but empty and I can't feel like that. I'm your happy pappi Patton!

All of us are now sat in the front room watching Brooklyn nine nine, one of Virgil's favourites which I had to admit surprised me a bit, we haven't really spoke much about what happened as no one really wants to address the fact that Logan's not here however we need to plan some way to get him back.

"Kiddos I think it's time we talked about...this" I state to the room to which the others sighed before pausing the tv "Yeah your right padre, we need to form a plan and find out what our next move is seeing as we will probably be spending more time together hehe" Roman attempted to joke but nobody was in a laughting mood right now.

"I say we stick to our original plan but this time we get Deceit and Remus to tell us the solution to what they did to Logan after we lock away Envy" everyone nodded in a agreement but Virgil.

"Kiddo... you ok there?" I ask nervously, Virgil is normally the first one to agree on a plan to lock Envy away however today he doesn't look so good.

"I think I should do this alone" he said shyly which caused the rest of us to instantly shout "What!?" He looked a little nervous by all the student attention but he is anxiety so...Yeah

"This is all my fault! I don't want you guys getting hurt because of mistakes I've made in the past, it's bad enought that Logan..." he trailed on "it doesn't matter but in the end you guys can't get hurt cause of me" Virgil really felt this way? How did I not notice he wasn't doing so good especially after all this, I'm such a bad dad!

"Babes there is no way we are letting you fight Envy I'm your own, no offence but I don't think you would win that fight" Remy exclaimed swinging his starbies in the air for empathise which caused a slight smirk from Virgil who I'm turn muttered "Yeah your right"

"Of course he's right Virgey there's no way you could take me out, not unless you bore me to death" exclaimed a voice from behind us, with a quick turn around we all met the face of that orange skater boy. Envy.

"What do you want you Jelous Orange!" Screamed Virgil who instantly made it so he was standing in front of us, protecting us.

"Why Virgil such a rude insult, I think I might cry" Envy threw his arm in front of his face in a dramatic manner. "Hey! Being dramatic is my thing!" Screamed Roman moving to stand beside Virgil.

"Now now Roman don't be jealous now, anyways you guys asked what I wanted well that's quite simple I want to be Thomas's most prominent side. As of right now however I just want you guys distracted" this caused me to freeze for a second when I feel the presence of a side behind me and the feeling of a needle in my neck.

"Nighty night papa" whispers a creppy voice before black spots start to dance in my vision as I begin to lose consciousness 'please don't hurt my kiddos' is my last thought before my mind feels as thought it's shutting down.

_______________________________________

I'm sorry it took so long to get this posted I've been busy recently and I will get back to my regular posting squedual.

Have a wonderful day/Night,

~Miyaalove1