Chapter 1

Tzuyu's Pov

I immediately woke up, feeling the sweats dripping from my face.

When will this nightmare stop?

Yes, I've been having this nightmare since last year. I don't know what that means, really.

I have a strong feeling that this nightmare has a huge meaning. I really wanted to find out.

"Tzuyu-ah!! Wake up!"

It must be oppa.

If you are asking why I ended here...

Woohyun oppa took care of me eversince my parents left me.
I'm an orphan.
I don't know where my parents went, but oppa said that they left me with him and told him to take care of me.

Woohyun oppa is not my real brother. He's just like brother image to me since he's been with me for years.

"I'm awake now oppa!!"

I got up from my bed and took a shower. I prepared myself to work.

Once I'm done, I got out from my room and went straight to the table.
Then, I saw oppa, preparing a breakfast.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work, oppa?" I ask since he always leaves early for work.

To be honest, I don't know what his job is. But he told me that he works a job that related to the government. So I thought, he works as a police officer?

"No, I'll be leaving in a while. I just want to make breakfast while I wait. You?? How's the shop??"
I smile at him before answering.

"It's good."

I own a flower shop. I know it's not a successful business but I'm so interested in flowers.

Can you blame me?? Flowers are so gorgeous.

"Well then, finish your food. I'll be leaving now. Please lock the door before you leave."

"Arraso, oppa"

---

When I'm done, I wash the dishes and prepare to leave. My shop is actually downstairs. We live in a apartment.
We are not rich since my business is not that good.

I got out of the flat, lock the door then leave. It just takes 2 minutes to arrive there actually.

While walking, I suddenly thought about my nightmare that I'm having.

I was just running and someone caught me. I couldn't see his face actually. I know that's it's just in my head, but it felt so real.

Don't worry Tzuyu, you will surpass this.

I arrive at the shop. I unlock the door then went inside. I put my bag to the front desk and prepare the flowers that will be displayed.

I flip the sign to the door from close to open.

Two Costumers are coming every hour. I'm just staying at the counter. I don't have any employee, I don't want it because I cants afford to pay them. Knowing that this business is slow.

"Good Morning."

Ughh... Here he is again.

"Why are you here?" I ask. Annoyed

I don't like it if he's here. I hate it. He is my annoying friend

He walks closer to the counter, walking like a rich man. 

"I just want to visit you. Is that bad?"

"Watch Out!"

But it's already too late. Before he could watch he already fall.

He tripped on the vase that is displaying on the ground making the vase break.

"Ah!" He yelp in pain as I gasp. I quickly run to him to help him. I look at his leg that is bleeding

"You're not looking. Now, look what happened. I'll cover it."
I help him sit on the chair in the counter.

Eventhough I hate him, I still care. I mean, he is still a human like me.

I get the aid kit and approach him.

"It's okay, Tzuyu. It's not that bad. I'll just do that myself."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry. Just go back to work."

"Okay. Here." I handed him the kit before going back to the counter.

I started looking through my flowers. I walk around to check it and see if there is an unwanted insects.

---

"I'll be going now" I look up from the desk. Jaehyun is standing in front of me.

"Is your leg, okay?" He nodded with a smile.

"Okay. You may leave." He turn to walk on the door.

Jaehyun is just my friend. We are not that close. There is one time, 3 months ago. He told me that he likes me. But I told him that I can only see him as a friend. And he accepts it. So I told him that we can just be friends.

I look up the clock on the wall. It's already 6pm. It's time to close the shop. I fix the desk after that, I close the lights then lock the door. I was about to turn around to go when my phone suddenly lit up. I look at the caller and it's oppa.

"Hello oppa? I just close the shop, where are you?"

"I'm sorry, I can't come home now. Can you make yourself a dinner? I'm very busy."

"Okay oppa. Thanks for letting me know. Yes, i can cook."

"Okay, I'll be going now. Bye!"

"Bye!"

We both ended the call and i made my way upstairs on the apartment.

----

Third Person's Pov

On the same time, two men are in the dark alley with nobody's around.

The other started to choke the man. He keeps holding him with his eyes turning into a red because of anger.
The man can't feel his feet on the ground anymore. He started to lose his breath.

"P-please let m-me go" he holds his arm that is on his neck.

"I'm sorry buddy." He said.
Suddenly, he sucked the his neck making the man scream.

Feeling of losing a lot of blood, he slowly close his eyes that he can't feel his body.

When he felt that he is dead, he threw his body on the side, wiping the blood that is dripping on his lip.

"Such a feast." He whispered.

"Wow, you didn't even left some for me" he turn around to see his friend.

"How is she?" He ask, ignoring what he said.

"She's good. Still on the flower shop."

He close his eyes and stretch his neck, thinking about her. A creepy smile appear on his lips as he thinks about her.

"I badly want her now.." he groan as he said that.

"I think you need to move now, Jungkook. You're so obsess with her. Get her before anyone else does."

Jungkook open his eyes and look at his friend.

"What do you mean anyone else!? She's mine.."

"Okay Jungkook, jeez. Calm down."
Jungkook sigh and glance at the body, laying on the floor.

"Fix this." He simply said. He nodded and carry the body. He is  about to walk.

"And Mingyu!" Mingyu turn to him again then hum in respond.

"Prepare everything tomorrow." Mingyu immediately understands what he meant and grin at him before leaving.

'Fuck... Just wait Chou Tzuyu. You will be mine.'

_______________________________________________