Chapter 57

Eunwoo's Pov

I couldn't stop myself from crying after seeing that scene. I treat her like a sister, we all are that it hurts to see her like that. But I know Jungkook feels a lot worse.

I took a time to get out of the room, giving him time to process what's happening. As I opened the door, all eyes immediately went to me and they all stood up from where they are sitting.

I can see some of their faces are asking me what happened while the others stared at me. I utter a word to them and kept my head low and soon, they already understand what happened.

Hyunrim, who is carrying their baby gasped as a tear escaped her eyes.

"She isn't..." She mumble as Woong went to her to comfort her.

"She didn't make it, wasn't she?" Yugyeom ask

All of them waited for my answer but all I could do is look down.

"I'm sorry."

That's all they need to hear and they all reacted immediately.

Woong immediately hug Hyunrim who is silently sobbing. She is also careful not to wake up the baby she is holding. B' covered his face with his hand and went back to sit. Mingyu raked his fingers to his hair while his other hand is on his waist. The others were remain shocked from what I said.

She had a strong impact to us. She is our sister here that she could be close to any of us. That's why we are now like this when this happened.

We all look so lost. It's like our light inside us disappeared.

---

After couple of minutes, we already calmed down from what happened. We didn't disturb Jungkook inside the room. I think he still couldn't get over from what happened.

We waited for him to go out of the room so that we can clean my mess I made.

The baby was still on Hyunrim's arms, peacefully sleeping. I smile sadly as I stare at the beautiful baby girl that Chewy gave birth to.

+++

"If your due date will come, you will experience extreme pain. You know your heart couldn't bare with that. I know it will be unbearable. Especially that your baby has an immortal blood that is known to be the strongest. I'm scared that you wouldn't survive. And Jungkook will lost his mind if that happens."

It's true. She could have a great possibility that she will lost her life. Especially if her heart is in danger.

I took a sit on the edge of the bed, facing her.

"What can I do?"

I can see fear in her face as she ask that. I'm really scared for her. I release a sigh before answering her.

"We can't do anything about it, Chewy. I'm very sorry."

She shook her head, disagreeing from what I said.

"Eunwoo, I want to see my baby. At least just a glance. I really want to welcome my baby in this world."

"Chewy don't be like this."

And that, she started to sob. I can feel how much she loves her child that she would sacrifice her life.

"H-how about if I'll convert?"

I widen my eyes when she said that. I'm shock hearing that from her.

"Chewy you know that will be more dangerous." It came out like a whisper.

"But there's a possibility, right?"

I can see hope as I look to her eyes. She is really serious about this.

I sigh again before nodding at her. It's true. There could be a possibility that she can make it if she will convert. But there's still a chance that she can't handle it.

"Are you sure about this, Chewy?"

She showed me a smile and look down then rub her tummy as tears drop from her eyes.

"Everything for my baby..."

+++

I suddenly felt sad remembering our conversation months ago. At that time, I can see how much she would do everything for their child. How much she love their baby. But at the same time, I can read her face that she is sad.

I sigh to relax myself. We still couldn't believe this happened. I didn't even know if she saw her baby. Her face while giving birth was very hurt. The way she close her eyes and scream Everytime Jungkook was pushing her tummy down. And how she scream when Jungkook bit her.

The door of my lab finally opened and there came out, Jungkook who is very lost. I can see dried tears in his face which is very new to us since he never cried that easily.

His faced kept low as he exited the room.

Jungkook's Pov

After gaining myself that felt like forever, I finally have a courage to go outside. I carefully layed Tzuyu in the bed and went out of the room.

I wipe my lip that has drops of her blood and wipe my tears. I kissed her forehead before I walk out.

I felt them, all eyes on me as I exited the room. I still couldn't believe that she is gone. I don't know what I'm going to do now, now that she's gone. Completely gone to my life.

I slowly face them, I can see their sadness while looking at me, which help me a little. Eventhough I really want to get mad at them from taking Tzuyu away from me, I still couldn't. I feel like Tzuyu wouldn't like it if I will let out my anger. I need to control myself.

I roam my eyes to each one of them until my eyes landed on Hyunrim who is carrying a small white blanket.

I suddenly felt excitement inside me and it's pushing me towards Hyunrim. I didn't even notice that I already walking closer to her.

Hyunrim showed me a smile before I came infront of her. I look down to her arms and saw a beautiful baby, sleeping. A smile crept to my face as the sadness I felt earlier disappeared when I saw the baby, peacefully sleeping.

Hyunrim carefully handed the baby to me, teaching me how to carry properly. As I finally got it, I continued staring at our baby I'm holding.

I now realize that it's a baby girl.

At that time, I didn't mind my surroundings. All my attention went to my baby that no one can distract me from having a time with her. I can do this all my life, staring at her. My smile didn't leave my lips.

I started to rock my body when she started to yawn. She is so cute when she did that.

I chuckled and move my face closer to her and kissed her head for so long.

As if embracing her is like hugging Tzuyu at the same time that makes me feel so happy, at the same time longing for Tzuyu.

"You're mother will very happy to see you Goobyeol..."

_________________________________________________