Chapter 26

Third Person's Pov

"How many times do I have to tell you to take care of her, Jungkook? She almost fainted earlier. You know her heart is weak yet you let her run around like that." Eunwoo scolded him once he entered to the conference.

He went there after he brought Tzuyu to his room to rest. They have an important meeting regarding about his father.

"Can you please shut up? She's already sleeping. So you don't have to worry." He calmly said, sitting on the chair in the center.

"Yeah she's okay. But what if that happens? Then you will panic again."

"Let's start the meeting." Jungkook said, ignoring Eunwoo.

He just sigh and started listening to Mingyu who is always have the information.

Woong and Jaehyun is with them since they are part of the plan now.

"Our man eavesdrop their conversation."

Yes, they ordered one man to pretend to be one of his dogs so that they can get more information.

"Yoochan said that they won't make a move for now."

"That's weird." Yugyeom comment.

"When was that?" Woong ask.

"Two weeks ago."

"Then what do we do?" Bambam ask

They all look at the center where Jungkook is sitting. He seems relax all the time. He isn't scared of him.

"Just be prepared. Because anytime, he will attack."

"But-" Yugyeom was about to say something but he cut his words.

"I know my father. He sometimes keep his word, sometimes not. Who knows? Maybe he will attack later."

They all agreed to what he said. Whatever they do, they will still follow his words.

"So, we will just gonna wait?" Jaehyun ask, raising his brows. Jungkook sighs and averted his gaze to them.

"We will not attack them. At least not yet. He has a lot of vampire weapons that we don't have. I hate to say this but we are not ready."

"Why are you saying this?" Mingyu, this time ask after his long talking about the information.

"He has sectum, we don't. For now, let's just use our hands to kill his men. Dismissed..."

Jungkook stood up and was about to go out of the room when he suddenly sense something.

He close his eyes, trying to figure out what's happening then it came to him. He opens his eyes meeting all of their gaze. He saw Woong also looking at him the same way as him.

"They're here."

---

Tzuyu's Pov

I still can't sleep. After all what happened to this day, I was very happy. I keeps rolling on his bed like yearning for him.

He left me for a meeting. He told me to sleep since he said I'm tired. It's true though. But I can't sleep. I feel like I can't if he is not here with me.

Aghh!! Kookie what have you done to me!!

I keep on looking in the ceiling, spacing out. I groan and got up from the bed. I walk to the window. Maybe it will help me get sleepy.

I rest my body to it, admiring the constellation all the way to the ground. But my eyes suddenly landed on many men in Black.

I got curious and somehow scared. Then, the man infront suddenly look up the window where I am. I widen my eyes when I thought that he saw me.

I immediately close the curtain and back away. I'm still thinking about those men. It's already 12 midnight yet there's still someone coming here. Are they also a vampire?

I went out to go find Jungkook. I open the door, peeking at the halls. I was about to walk when Jungkook suddenly appear infront of me making me flinch. Did he ran? Since I can still feel the wind after I saw him.

"Don't come out of the room, you understand me.! Don't ever think of it." He holds both of my shoulder. His voice is like demanding.

He pushed me back to the room as I keep looking at him. My fears are only increasing because of his action.

"Don't come out until I say so." I was about to open my mouth but he quickly disappeared in my sight, closing the doors.

What is happening? Is this what Woong said about the attack?

Now I'm worried. I'm worried about him that something might happen to him like before. My hands keep trembling as I sit on his bed. I'm also scared. When he said that I won't come out here. It's just making me scared. I started to think that maybe they are here for me.

I stood up from the bed and walk to the door. I hesitated to open it since Jungkook's words keep bothering me. But I'm worried. I know that I can't do anything but I just want to make sure he is okay.

I slowly open the door, peeking to the halls. I gulp, breath deeply before finally went out of the room. Just was about to make a step, an arm suddenly trap me.

"Ahh!!" I scream and keep trying to get off of his grip. His arms are around my neck.

"Let me go!" I keep on moving but it seems like it didn't work.

"Let's get you to my son, shall we?"

What?..

So this means, its his father?

Without a warning, he took me to where they are. His grip is tight in my neck making it hard to breath.

I gasp for some air as I try to not faint. My tears form to my eyes.

He made me face the front. I didn't realize that we stop already since my eyes are close.

Then, I saw the worst scene that I thought I won't witness..

The boys keeps on fighting the other, gritting their teeth, cutting of every head, punching their necks and green bloods flooded the floor.

Kookie

"Look who I found in the hallway, son." He loosens his grip on my neck as I keep coughing, breathing heavily.

I can see Jungkook looking at me with his eyes full of worry. He stops fighting and keep staring at me. His eyes that once was read completely change to normal.

"What happened? Are you getting soft for this girl?"

"Let her go!" He yelled and was about to come to me when his father took out something from his back.

It's kind of blade.

Whatever that is, he stops.

"What do you want?"

"Oh nothing. Just to let you feel that this is just the first phase."

He lets go of the blade tighten his grip again making me close my eyes.

"And now that I know your weakness, I can easily defeat you, Just. By. Doing. This."

Jungkook keep on looking at me. His eyes says everything. Just when I was about to think of it, I suddenly felt a finger landed on my chest.

"Agh!!!!" I scream in pain and fell on my knees feeling my heart getting weaker. It's so painful. Too hurt that I could die in pain.

Tears running down from my eyes as I keep screaming.

"Stop it!!!" Just when I heard it, the finger that was on my chest was remove.

I'm still on the ground, clenching my chest while catching my breath. My tears keep flowing as I find it hard to breath. The pain decrease but its still hurt.

"I'll be back my son."

When he said that, he left. I'm trying my best not to close my eyes. But I lost. The last thing I saw was him, running to me and landed on his arms.

___________________________________________________