Chapter 18

Third Person's Pov

She released the hug and lean their forehead. Her arms are still around his shoulder. They both looking to their eyes.

"Don't ever think of that. Please. Your a vampire, I know. But don't think of that as a reason to not love you. Love me like you mean it." She whisper to him, playing with his hair.

"I love you. I don't care if your a vampire. I know you will protect me. Don't let that vampire side of yours stop you from loving me."

He lean closer to her and captured her lip which she responds quickly. His hands went to her waist and her body pressed against his muscular ones. Her fingers thug to his hair while kissing.

Both of them are into the kiss. Feeling the breeze that matches the scene just makes it more good for them.

They pull out the kiss, still leaning and holding to each other.

"I love you. And I promise you that I will protect you, always.." Jungkook said, finally smiling.

"I love you too, vampire boy." She return the smile.

---

Tzuyu's Pov

I couldn't explain the exact words right now. He loves me. My heart is really beating so fast that time that I started to breath heavily.

I can't believe that I fell in love with the vampire.

I just couldn't resist him. He is being possesive sometimes and I really find it funny.

Now, I'm just at my room. We just arrive here. He went to the boys since he said that he has to discuss something.

To be honest, I really don't care if he is a vampire. But being a Mafia is. I'm scared that maybe anytime, I will get involve. I know he will protect me. I mean, he's a vampire, he can defeat anyone, except his father.

I prepared myself to bed. I walk out from the bathroom, just finish taking a relaxing shower when a knock from the door is heard.

The person didn't let me response as the door opens.

"Getting to bed?" I smile, seeing the person that just came in..

"Yes"

He came inside, wearing his black sweatshirt with joggers. He sat on the bed and look at me.

He pulled my hand making me gasp I'm surprise. Then, I landed to his lap.

"Why did you do that?"

"I can do anything to you." He said making me chuckle.

"Why are vampires always wearing black?"

"Black color symbolizes us. Maroon also."

"Can you wear light colors? For once?" He thinks for a while before saying...

"I can do that. But I don't think I'll be comfortable."

"I want to sleep."

He suddenly flip me around that caught me off guard. I'm laying on the bed now with him, looking at me. His body facing me while his right hand trapping me. He tucks my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheeks.

"I finally have you." He said before leaning, giving me a peck on my forehead before moving down to the tip of my nose, all the way to my lips.

I didn't kiss him back. He seem to notice it and slowly disconnects his lips to mine.

"You've been kissing me many times now."

"I just couldn't stop myself."

"I'm tired." I said closing my eyes.

"One last kiss?" I open my eyes to see him pleading. I giggle first before pulling him to me.

I quickly pull away before it will get far.

"Goodnight." I said and close my eyes.

"Sleep well." He said, pecking my head before I felt him standing to the bed.

---

Jungkook's Pov

"Did you already check her?" I ask once I saw Eunwoo in the lab..

"Yes.. I already study her." He handed me a folder. I open it and started studying..

"She has a very weak heart Jungkook. She can easily lost conscious when she is scared. Or just by hitting the pulse part of her body like her neck and chest."

I breath heavily as I read the papers.

"Can it cure?"

"I don't know. But, just in case she faints, here." He handed me a tube with a blue liquid in it.

"What's this?"

"Its a Veritaserum. It can make her conscious back quickly. You inject her with that." I nodded as understanding.

The lab door abruptly open. Our gaze went to the person that open it.

"We got attack" Yugyeom said.

I already know what that means. Eunwoo immediately took off his lab gown and we run out of the mansion.

We don't usually got attack. Other mafia doesn't have a brave specs to set foot on our place since they knew they will end up, empty blooded. Except for my main enemy.

The five of us stood outside, looking to the 10 people standing. Or should I say, vampires.

"What do you want, Woohyun?" I ask, seeing him standing in the front.

"You know exactly what I want. Where's Chewy?" A sarcastic laugh escape my lips.

"She's mine now. You can't have her."

"Okay. Then I'll have to do this." He immediately run to me but I quickly back away. And just like that, a fight begins.

Every eyes turns red.

The boys face the vampires while I face Woohyun..

We both started fighting, showing no mercy. I gritted my teeth Everytime I got him. He stumbles back in my every punch I do.

I was about to kick his chest to end this but he backs away and threw me in the ground, holding my neck.

"This will end up easily." I tried my best to get out of his grip, but he seems very strong that I expect.

"Arghh!!!" I groan. My hands are on his arm, trying to get it off of me.

Then, he suddenly kick off out of me. I cough for a moment and move my gaze to the person that kick him.

"You okay, hyung?"

"Woong.. How did you get out?" He made me stood up.

"I'll be back, Jeon Jungkook." Woohyun said and quickly ran away. I look at the others. All the vampires that came died already. That's why he ran away.

"I escape from Dad from the help of Mingyu Hyung."

"Mingyu?"

"Yeah.. He came to meet me yesterday and told me how to escape, so here I am."

I look at him, still catching my breath. I almost died earlier, good thing Woong came in time.

"Thank you for saving me, Woong."
He smile at me as I put my arms around him for support.

"Anything for my brother."

____________________________________________________