Chapter 20

Third Person's Pov

"Me and the boys will be out for a while." Jungkook said, sitting on her bed.

She is just laying on her bed when Jungkook knock on her door.

"Where are you going?"

"Just in a mission. We'll be back tonight."

"Are you going to be okay?" Her eyes are showing concern looking at him.

Jungkook felt a little sad looking at her. He doesn't want Tzuyu to get worried just because he is out, fighting some other mafia.

"I'm going to be okay. Hm?" He said, cupping her cheeks.

"Please be careful."

---

Tzuyu's Pov

Jungkook already left 30 minutes ago. I can't help but to get worried. I know that he can do it but I just get worried. His last mission caused him a scar.

"Tzuyu" Nis called me. I was spacing out while helping her in the kitchen.

"Are you okay? You look lost." She said. I shook my head and smile at her.

"I'm just worried about them." I said, turning my gaze to what I'm doing.

"Don't worry, Tzuyu. He will come home with no scratch."

I put the last garnish in the cupcake that we made and then we are done. We clean the mess that we made and put the cupcakes in the box.

"Please accept this, Nis."

"Oh no thank you, Tzuyu."

"Please. It's for helping me." I said handing her a box of cupcakes.

"Thank you. I never expect master will find a girl like you" I smile at her and took the last box from the counter.

"I'm just gonna put this in his office."

"Okay go on." I walk away from the kitchen and made my way to his office.

I stop my tracks when I heard a loud sound from his office. I keep standing outside, still hearing the sounds.

Is he here already?

That was quick.

I open the door and completely widen my eyes, seeing what is happening..

"Tzuyu! Get out now!" Woong yelled at me. And he's not alone. I look at the person infront.

"Woohyun oppa?"

"Did you miss me, Chewy?"

Woong was about to run to me but he was stop by a Woohyun. He falls down on the floor, unconscious.

I flinch at what happened and accidentally drop the cupcakes.

"You need to come with me, Chewy." Then just like that, I suddenly fall when I look at his eye... Pitch Black...

---

Jungkook's Pov

Aghh... Damn this fight. Can't they just give up? They will just end in the floor, lifeless anyway.

We are here now in the other mafia's territory. We just came here since they tried to stole the weapons that suppose to be delivered to me. But they want a fight.

"Okay, let's have a war then.." I said and started to fight.

In the end, all of them are now on the floor. Mingyu almost shot but he manage to avoid it.

Now I'm full..

We wipe the dripping blood on our lips and sighed.

"That was easy." Eunwoo said making us chuckled.

"Can't we just go home already?" B' complain.

We started to walk, kicking every human we pass through. We made our way to the van when I suddenly felt weird. Of course I'm excited to see Tzuyu again but this feeling is different.

I widen my eyes as I look at everyone, also looking at me..

"Woong."

We quickly run back to the mansion. This kinda feeling will appear if someone from my bloodline got hurt. I tried to relax myself..

Woong is at the mansion. If he's in danger, then what about Tzuyu?
The thought of it is just making me even more nervous.

"Woong!!!" I shouted when I arrive at the mansion. I pulled back my hair and quickly went upstairs. There, I saw maids standing in my office.

I run inside, pushing the people that is blocking and saw, Woong laying on the ground.

"Fuck!!" I muttered and quickly to him, waking him up..

"Hyung..." He whispers..

"What happened??" Yugyeom said when the arrive..

'Tzuyu'

I run back outside to look for her. I went to her room but she's not there. I also went to the kitchen but still none. I started to panick.

I went back to Woong to my office. The maids are already gone making it easy for me to come..

"Where's Tzuyu!?"

"Hyung.. I'm sorry.."

Shit.. It's not what I'm thinking..

"Where is she!!!"

"They got her.. I tried to stop him but I failed.."

---

Third Person's Pov

Tzuyu open her eyes only to see darkness.. She felt a rope tied around her wrist, feet stuck in the chairs feet and blindfolded eyes. She struggles in the situation.

"She's awake.." a voice suddenly heard making her stop. She follows where the voice came from.

"Glad you're awake."

"Who are you?!" She raised her voice.

The blindfold was removed from her eyes. The bright light hits her eyes making her squint..

"You're such a beautiful girl. No wonder my son likes you." The man that is standing infront of her said.

Tzuyu finally look around. She is in a dark and plane place. She look at the person infront.

"What do you want from me?" She ask, looking scared. Her fears are visible.

"You already know the story about your parents, right?" Her eyes suddenly gets teary thinking about her parents.

"Yes... I ask Woohyun to end them. And now, yours too."

She didn't know what to do now. All she thinks now is that someone might save her. Especially Jungkook.

She hopes that Jungkook will come and save her from his father.

"I'm not doing that now." He looks at her.

She just keeps crying. She wants to be out of here.

"I'm just going to make you suffer for now." He walks to her and touched her chest.

"Aghh!!!" She screams when she felt pain in her heart. Tears keep streaming from her eyes as she keeps screaming from agony.

Her breathing is now hard. She couldn't breath properly. Her hands just gripping in the rope.

'Jungkook, Please help me'

__________________________________________________