Chapter 40

Jungkook wears his usual attire. A black silk long sleeve with a floral pattern maroon coat. He is now preparing for a party. And the boys are coming to and of course, Tzuyu.

He face the mirror, combing his hair when Tzuyu appeared on the door, already prepared. She holds her black purse and wearing a black dress Hyunrim bought for her. And some accessories that the others brought for her as a gift.

This always happens in every first month of the year. Most of the Mafia bosses will gather to party but all of them are under Jungkook's. They are just a simple mafia who is loyal to the supreme.

"Fuck, with you wearing that, I don't think we could end up in the party."

Tzuyu chuckles at him while Jungkook keeps smirking while looking at her full image. Her curves is a perfect shape. Her beauty that no one can compare. He literally is lucky.

Tzuyu walks infront of him.

"The guys already left. They wanted to make sure the place is safe their."

His hand snaked to her waist making her breathing hitch from the sudden sensation. He bit his bottom lip while his eyes are started to blink into red.

He leaned closer to her, touching their lips. He was about to kiss them when Tzuyu stop him.

"Oh no... Not now Vampire. You still have a party to attend."

She just gave him a light peck and pushed him away from her. Jungkook groan at this moment because he can easily turn on.

Jungkook's Pov

I keep on smirking while looking at her, walking to the halls. Her heels are making a little noise to the place.

While walking, I suddenly felt something in me. I stop on my tracks and glance at Tzuyu who is now holding her stomach.

I quickly went to her to look at her face. She is pale and she keeps scrunching her face.

"Baby, are you okay?" I ask full of concern.

I hug her from the side to keep her balance. She nodded at me and slowly stood up straight.

"I'm okay, kookie. Let's go."

She didn't even mind of what I'm about to say as she walks like nothing happened.

But the sense I felt a while ago is still in me. I started to think of Woong if something happened to him since we had the same blood. We can be alerted if something happened to us just by feeling uneasy in our body.

I quicken my pace to catch Tzuyu.

---

We finally arrive at the party. There are a lot of men in here. So I need to protect my lady from them.

I hold her waist as we walk inside the big ball room. My eyes roam around to look for the others. And thanks for our vampire skills, I quickly spotted them in the middle table, already sitting.

"Let's go." I said, guiding her to them.

Many men welcomed me in every step I do. I started to get annoyed. They make me reach my temper.

"Hello Mr. Jeon. It's good to see you again"

Fuck, this is the tenth man and I couldn't take it anymore. I tilted my head and close my eyes, ready to eat now.

But a sudden touch stopped me. I realize that it's Tzuyu, holding my hand and squeeze it tightly as if telling me to calm down. Just by her touch makes me calm.

"Ahh! Kwon Taejoo!"

Tzuyu's Pov

I can see how Jungkook is irritated. I know he will transform any second now so I stop him before something bad happens. And I succeeded to what I planned.

"Ahh! Kwon Taejoo!"

Our gaze went to the man who just came in line. That makes me sigh in relief.

"Why don't we get ourselves a drink, good?" Mingyu said.

I smile at him for helping us before they went to their separate way. Jungkook took a deep sigh.

"Please, control yourself, kookie." I whisper to him while holding his arms.

He took my hold from him and intertwine our fingers.

"I'm sorry."

We finally walk to the table where others are.

"Wow. What took you so long." Hyunrim said.

She stood up and lead us to a vacant seat and as always, Jungkook sat beside me.

"Some fuckers is trying to block our way."

"Nah... Don't mind them. We get alot before you arrive." Yugyeom said.

Jaehyun took the bottle that is displayed in the middle. It looks like wine perhaps? He poured it to their glasses.

"We have a wine here for the ladies."
Woong said, taking the bottle from under the table.

"What's wrong with that one?" Hyunrim ask.

"You're not a vampire, babe.."

Well that tells everything. It's blood. Woong open the bottle and poured it to Hyunrim's glass. He was about to pour into mine when I stop him.

"Why not, Chewy?"

"I don't drink." I reasoned out and that seems to work because he just return the bottle on the table.

"Then what do you want, baby?" Jungkook suddenly whisper to my side while he took a sip from his glass.

"Uhm... Do they have an mango shake?"

"Of course. Anything for you."

He smiled at her before he signalled one of the staff to serve her.

---

I look around the place, trying to get myself comfortable. I'm not used to crowded place so I can easily get uncomfortable.

Then, I saw Mingyu walk to our table. He just showed up after what happened minutes ago.

He stood behind Jungkook and whispered something to him.

"I'll be back, baby. I just have to meet someone."

I nodded at him before he stood up and walk to the crowd with Mingyu.

"Chewy, you look good in that earrings."

I slightly touch the earrings and smiled shyly at him.

"Thank you." I wore the earrings he gave me and it suits my dress perfectly.

They just talk to me for a while, more like complementing me when I suddenly felt a light pain in my tummy.

I close my eyes and secretly hug myself to ease the pain...

"Chewy are you okay?" Woong ask me.

The others quickly look at me but I do know that I show my calm self. How did Woong know?

"Of course I am." I said to assure them.

I stood up and excuse myself to the washroom. Hyunrim was about to come with me but I refuse.

---

I wash my hand in the sink. I am alone here in the washroom since most of the people here are men. Only few of them brought their partners here.

I took my purse and was about to go out when suddenly, one of the stools door abruptly open making me flinch.

Then, a man showed up and walk out of the stool to face me. When I saw him, I suddenly felt scared. My body is shaking while backing away.

"Its been a while, little sister."

___________________________________________________________