Chapter 8

Tzuyu's Pov

And a next day came. I still couldn't get it out of my head about what happened yesterday. I am just hoping that it's all just a dream. And I just hope that he won't show himself here after what he had done to me.

Like my wish is granted. He didn't show up in my shop. He usually came before lunch but he didn't.

Time passes and I'm now preparing to close the shop. It's already 8 in the evening. Woohyun oppa is still not home so i will be eating dinner, alone again..

I'm about to turn off the lights when I heard the door opens.

"I'm sorry but we are already close." I said, without looking at the costumer.

"Tzuyu.." I froze when I heard that voice. I know exactly where the voice belongs to. And I just hope that this isn't true.

I turn around to make sure I'm not hallucinating. My eyes widen to see him, standing there, hands inside his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, giving him a cold stare.

"I just want apologize about what happened last day." I literally scoff at him..

"Well, I don't know if I will accept your apology. For now," I took my hand bag from the counter and turn off the lights..

"We are close. You can comeback here anytime, sir."

Or never..

I walk pass him and about to open the door when I suddenly felt him, holding my wrist. I was even more surprise when he pulled me closer to him.

"You're not ignoring me." He said. His voice is scary. He's stares in fierce.

"And who are you to tell me that." I said, glaring at him.

Of course, I wouldn't let him win. I have my rights to get mad too.

He didn't respond instead, he tighten his grip to me making me wriggle my wrist.

"Jungkook, let me go." I said, trying to get out from his hold.

"Jungkook I'm hurting." When I said that, a tear suddenly fell from my eyes.

His grip soften and his eyes change. I pulled my hands but he still didn't let go. He suddenly pulled me again, but this time, he hugs me.

I gasp in surprise. My body stiffs at this sudden action.

His hands are around my shoulder as I keep standing there.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" I said. His hug tighten. His breath is heating on my neck.

I am still mad at him but this feeling is making me think the opposite.

My hands went to his chest to push him. And he let go of the hug.

"Please Jungkook. Leave already." Once I said that, he walks out of the shop. I keep standing here, processing what just happened.

I walk up to my apartment. I tried to distract myself but the memory keeps on playing in my mind.

I don't know what happened to him earlier that he just hugs me. Somehow, I like it. His touch is so relaxing.

Is that the way he's saying sorry?

---

I'm about to open the shop when a car park outside. By looking at the car, I already know who it is.

I rolled my eyes and just ignore it..

"Get inside." I face him and raise my brow.

"I'm sorry. I still have work." I said and face the door again.