Chapter 51

Mingyu's Pov

We are just staring at the both of them in relief. Jungkook must've calmed down when Tzuyu hug him. All of us started to back away while looking at them.

The others are panting because they are tired from all we did. His strength is unbearable. And even us can't stop him. We didn't even imagine that this kind of strength exist.

A smile form to my lips as I thought it was all over when Jungkook opened his eyes with a playful smirk on his lips.

I widen my eyes and started to panick.

"Jungkook no!!!"

Before I could run to him, Jungkook already done it. I heard Chewy yelp and her body falls down to the ground.

Jungkook must've hug her too tight.

B' immediately run to catch Chewy who is now lifeless on the ground while I run to Jungkook.

Fucking Jungkook did it again...

He just smiles in victory while I keep on punching him with all my strength. I was now on top of him, holding his collar while doing that.

I gritted my teeth everytime he would let out a chuckle. His eyes are not red that tells that he is still not himself.

In my peripheral vision, B' and Eunwoo carried Chewy and quickly go the mansion while Jaehyun and Yugyeom stayed .

"You. Fucking. Bastard!!!"

I never got mad like this before. I was usually a quiet vampire but now, I'm upside down.

Knowing Chewy could be in danger, it makes me mad like hell. She is like a sister to me. To us and Jungkook is just ruining it.

"Mingyu that's enough!!" Yugyeom yelled and I stopped.

I raised his body by his collar but seems like he still didn't change.

"Wake up you bastard!!!" I yelled at his face.

Jaehyun and Yugyeom pulled me away from him. Good thing they did before I kill him.

I keep on looking at him on the ground with his eyes close. They both carried Jungkook who is now unconscious.

"Take him away before I kill him..."

After I said that, I run out of the forest, making my way to the mansion while I left them.

---

Jungkook's Pov

I let out a groan while slowly opening my eyes. My eyes wondered around to see that I'm in the underground cell of the castle.

My lips grinned in victory because they followed what I said to them.

I told them to chain me up if they already shot me with the serum once I kill my father. For the safety of others.

My hands are handcuffed that connects to a giant rock. I tried to pull it but I can't. It's too heavy for a normal vampire.

To be honest, I really don't know what happened. But I really hoped that I didn't do something stupid.

But waking up in this situation made me breath in relief.

Both my hands and feet are all chained. I told them to really make sure that I couldn't get out of here.

I notice that I'm still wearing my all black suit that I wore when I left the mansion.

It smells like vampire blood and it annoys me.

My eyes roam around the dark place until I spotted two figures, leaning on a giant stone pole. I recognize them.

"Yugyeom!! Jaehyun!!" I called them but they didn't even glance at me and just keep their head low.

I furrow my brows in confusion on why they are acting like this.

But seconds go by, they finally walk closer to me. I look up to them, to show them that I'm already good.

"Guys, can you at least take my clothes off? I smell like blood." I exclaim

Their faces are showing no expression. It's making me confuse now. They had this straight face that I couldn't even read.

"Where are the others?" I ask but I still got no response.

Yugyeom walk closer to me. He ripped my clothes that made me breath. I'm now shirtless.

"Now, can you take the chains off now?" I ask, pointing to every edge of my body.

They still didn't utter a single word which made me completely annoyed. I groan but I tried to relax myself.

"C'mon guys!!! What's happening to you!!"

I unknowingly pulled my hand but it just ended up being pulled back because of the chains. I look at them with my cold eyes but it seems like they don't care.

"Where are the others!!"

"Can you please be quiet you bastard!!"

I didn't expect Yugyeom could yell back to me. I was taken back at his sudden expression. His eyes are now staring coldly to me that is new to me.

I really don't know what is going on.

"What happened? Why are you like this?"

I was so mad that I could break this chains but I know I can't.

Yugyeom let out a chuckle in sarcastic way.

"You wanna know what you did?
Well Jungkook, you did it again."

---

Mingyu's Pov

As I arrived, I immediately made my way to the lab, ignoring every guards I pass through.

When I opened the door, I see Eunwoo, struggling while B' is assisting him.

Eunwoo's hands didn't stop moving from one place to another which made me very worried about Chewy.

"What happened to her!"

"The bone on her left shoulder has a fracture..." Eunwoo said in a panick way.

"Where's Jungkook?" B' ask while facing me.

"They took care of him. But now, we need to focus on Chewy... She needs us more than that bastard." I said with clenching jaw.

"We need to reconnect her bone..."
Eunwoo said as he look at me.

"Let's do it.."

---

Good thing Chewy only has a fractured bone. Eunwoo could easily do his job. I just stay with him to assist him.

Eunwoo is now covering her shoulder with plaster. She is still sleeping but Eunwoo said it was just because of what happened. The pain affected her causing her to lose conscious.

"She will be okay. She just needs to rest."

Both of them smiled while B' went out to call Hyunrim so that she will have a company.

Hm... I wonder what that bastard is doing right now.

_____________________________________________________