Chapter 45

"K-kookie..."

"I'm here. Baby I'm here."

I can slightly move my hand and forcing my eyes open. I'm so weak when I move. I feel tired Everytime I do something. I felt something sting in my chest and I wonder why.

I slowly open my eyes and suddenly met a single light from the ceiling. My surroundings are dark and only one light. I made myself get comfortable for that and open my eyes normally.

I look at my surroundings but seems like my body didn't let me.

I hissed when I was about to move my head. I closed my eyes to ease my pain.

"Baby don't move..."

I Immediately open my eyes when I heard that familiar voice. My body couldn't move that much but I really felt his hand grasping to mine.

"Kookie..."

I didn't notice that I already started to sob which I think he knows. I felt him kissing my hand that made me cry even more. I really miss him.

"Hey... Don't cry. I'm here. Please"

I finally saw his face when he stood up to face me. I can clearly see him now. I hold on to his hand tightly when he wipe my tears.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It's all my fault why you're like this. It's all my fault why you're here."

"Kookie. Don't say that." I whisper to him. I showed him my smile to calm him.

I slowly force my other hand to cupped his cheeks. I caressed it with my thumb while focusing to his eyes which he responds too.

"I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too, my kookie."

It just took seconds when I felt his lips landed on mine. He just pecked my lips and immediately pulled away.

"Forgive me. I won't do it again."

I smile at him and holds his hand.

"M-my baby. Kookie my baby."

I suddenly panicked when I remembered that I'm pregnant. I was about to get up from this bed when the pain stopped me. I'm completely worried about the baby.

"Hey... It's okay. Our baby is fine."

Now that Jungkook said that, it somehow made me calm. I went back to my position.

"How can you know?" I ask him.

He sat down in the bed while resting our hands on his lap.

"I can feel it." He said as he gently rested his other hand on my tummy. I smiled when he rubs me there. I took my other hand to rest it just on top of his.

"Are you happy, kookie?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I?"

I release a sigh before staring at our hand on my stomach.

"It's just because, I thought that the baby might be a distraction to you so I didn't tell you earlier. I'm scared that this might be the reason you will avoid me."

I started to cry while saying those words. I let out a small sniffs.

"Why are you crying?"

I shook my head slowly careful not to hurt myself. He move a bit to face me and cupped my cheeks.

"Listen to me. I'm very happy that you're carrying my child. I won't avoid you. In fact, I will always stay by your side. Both of you won't be a distraction to me. I love you."

"I love you too, my vampire."

We both giggled when I said that. We were on our own world when the door suddenly opened. I jump in surprise when the loud thud was heard from the door.

"Jungkook get away from her!"

That's what I heard. It's B's voice. I couldn't move my body but I can slowly move my head. My eyes followed Jungkook who just stood up from the bed. He looks at B'.

"She already forgave me... There's no other reason to take her away from me."

I look at B' that I didn't notice that he is already looking at me. The others came behind him. I smiled at all of them to tell them that I'm okay.

---

"You need more rest. Are you comfortable here?" Eunwoo ask

Turns out, I just needed to explain to them that I already forgave Jungkook. They didn't argue a lot or fight because they know that I don't like it seeing them fight.

Now, I'm feeling a lot better than before. I can move my body without feeling any pain. I just knew that I had a surgery but Eunwoo said that it's okay now. I just need to be careful.

Jungkook is standing beside me while Eunwoo is talking to us.

"I'm a little bit uncomfortable here. The bed is too small." I said with irritation.

The bed is not that small but it feels like small to me.

"How about we transfer her to my room?" Jungkook ask and Eunwoo nodded in agreement.

"Okay, but before that, can I talk to Chewy for a minute?"

"Why?"

"Kookie, let him. It's okay." I said as I hold his arm.

He sigh before nodding and left the room which leave us both alone. I look at Eunwoo who is hands inside his pockets showing no expression that made me nervous.

"Eunwoo, whats wrong?" I ask as I sit down on the bed.

"Can you actually do it?"

I furrow my brows in confusion. I felt nervous when he ask me that. I don't know what he means but I'm totally nervous.

"What do you mean?" I ask

He released a deep sigh and started to walk closer to me. He sits on my bed, facing me.

"Listen Chewy, the operation we did a week ago was because of your heart.
One blood vein in your hear that is connected to your brain had been cut. Your heart didn't hold that vein that cause it to cut. There was a little chance that you could survive but we did our best to get that chance. We didn't tell Jungkook since we know that he will be a complete beast if we tell him."

I'm really shock to what I've been hearing. My mouth kept hanging open while I cover them with my hand.

"But, I'm okay now, right?" I ask as my hands trembled from nervousness.

"Chewy, you have a very weak heart that it can cause you death. Just one hit of it. A pain can cause you to lose your life. But now I'm talking about your baby."

"W-whats wrong with my baby?"

I heard him sigh. Is my baby okay? Will my baby gonna be okay?

"If your due date will come, you will experience extreme pain. You know your heart couldn't bare with that. I know it will be unbearable. Especially that your baby has an immortal blood that is known to be the strongest. I'm scared that you wouldn't survive. And Jungkook will lost his mind if that happens."

I couldn't utter a word after that. My life is in danger now. Of course I wanted to have a baby. We all are. And I will give up my life just to make my baby alive.

"What can I do?"

________________________________________________________