Chapter 44

It's been a week now. Tzuyu is still not waking up after what happened. The boys always took care of her. They would always check on her everyday, hoping that she would wake up anytime soon. But they wouldn't allow him to come any closer.

Jungkook. He was so lost of himself. He always force himself to see Tzuyu but they wouldn't allow him. All he did was sucking humans blood when they made him mad. He didn't see her for a week and it's already killing him. He was hoping that when she wakes up, she would forgive him from what he did.

He haven't got any news about her. Others are not telling him anything. If she's okay, if she's in good condition or if their child is okay. They wouldn't tell him anything.

And now, he will sneak in to her room.

They thought that Jungkook was out again, hunting but it's the complete opposite. He made them think of that. He will make sure that he will see her no matter what.

He got inside the medical room with nobody noticed him. The gaurds are just looking at him while he's on his way. They don't have any idea what is going on to them. So they allow him to come since he is, in fact the boss here.

He made sure to lock the medical rooms door so no one could come inside. Eunwoo is sure out of the lab.

He started to walk to a door where he surely knew Tzuyu is. He twist the door knob and slowly opening the door.

Jungkook's Pov

She's there. Finally. After a week of torture from not seeing her. But now, the pain inside me has doubled when I look at her, laying on the bed. She still look beautiful. I feel like I'm dying inside if I see her like this.

I can hear her breathing through the tube that's connected to her. Her eyes are closed. A faint scars can be seen on her beautiful face.

I walk closely to her bed, not breaking my gaze to her. She looks pale. I took her hand and hold it tightly with my both hands, careful not to hurt her. Kissing the back of her palm, showing her how much I missed her.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I whisper to her ear as I rested her hand to my cheek.

"Baby please wake up. I don't know what to do anymore. Please, I need you. You are all I have. I couldn't bare seeing you like this. I'm really sorry, baby."

If only I could immediately turn her into a vampire so she could have a strong body. But I know it could be dangerous to her. There's a possibility that she couldn't bare the pain and she will die. Especially that she has a weak heart. And I'm not letting that happened.

I keep on staring at her while talking. I'm thinking that she could hear me. If she is really listening, I hope she can forgive me from what I did.

My gaze suddenly went to her tummy. I couldn't explain what I felt when I look at her tummy but there's something inside me that excites me. Thinking that she's pregnant also makes me happy.

With my shaking hands, I slowly put my hand to her stomach, resting my palms. I didn't notice that I smiled from what I did. My left hand keep caressing her stomach while the other is kept holding her hand.

I can feel our baby in her. Just by touching her tummy, I know that the baby inside her is healthy. But I know it wouldn't be long. She could be hurt on her journey of pregnancy since that baby is half vampire. Especially that I'm the father, who is son of the Vampires Lord.

I suddenly felt her hand move also holding my hand tightly making me look at her immediately. Her hand keep clenching mine as I keep looking through her eyes.

"Baby?" I called her name while waiting for her next move.

I didn't remove my gaze to her eyes as I'm hoping that she will open them. I keep calling her name if she could hear me.

"K-kookie..."

I widen my eyes when I heard her mumble. Is she awake?

"Tzuyu, I'm here."

Then, her next move made me more happy as she did what I've been waiting for, for the past week.

Tzuyu's Pov

"Baby please wake up. I don't know what to do anymore. Please, I need you. You are all I have. I couldn't bare seeing you like this. I'm really sorry, baby."

That voice. I know exactly who it was. I'm already crying when I heard him. I missed him.

I tried my best to open my eyes and move my body but I felt like I've been paralyzed. He sounds so sad that I couldn't take it anymore.

My surroundings are all black. It's like I'm sleeping but my ears are awake.

I suddenly felt a hand on my tummy. I assume that he touched me there. Unknowingly, I smiled when he does that. And he also caress me there that made me even more happy. I'm sure he already knows that I'm pregnant.

I feel so relax when he rubs my stomach just like he is talking to our baby.

I really need to wake up.

"Kookie..." I called his name but I think he didn't notice.

Sure he didn't. You're unconscious, stupid.

I tried my best to open my eyes. I keep yelling his name. I move my body to make myself conscious. And I succeed.

I manage to move my hand a little. I think he noticed since I felt him stopped rubbing my stomach.

"Baby?"

I'm here, kookie.

If I can move my hands then I can also call him. At least I hope.

I keep calling his name but I think it's just in my mind. I call his name but not through my lips. I didn't stop what I'm doing until I manage.

"K-kookie..."

_____________________________________________________