Chapter 12

Tzuyu's Pov

"C'mon.. no need to be formal. We are all the same here." The foreign look said making everyone look at him. They all eyed him for a second. Then he raise both of his hand and look back at them.

"Okay.. By the way.. I'm Bambam. You can call me B'. We can be friends." He said smiling at me while offering his hand for a handshake.

I gladly accept it and smile at him.

"I'm Mingyu.." the other one said making my gaze to him. He also offered me a handshake.

"Yugyeom. And here beside me is Eunwoo." Yugyeom said then introduce the person beside him.

"Nice to meet you all." I said to them. We all sit around the table. Mingyu sat beside me while Jungkook is on the other side.

For a moment, my nervousness flew away from my body and felt comfortable with these people around me.

The party started. An MC approach the stage. We focused ourselves to the spotlight. I didn't know what the MC is talking about. It's like he is just introducing each rich people here in the place.

"And finally, the most eminent person, introducing, Jeon Jungkook!" I'm surprise hearing his name. The crowd clap their hands as Jungkook stood up and look at them.

I also clap at him. After that, he sit back again and look at the spotlight again.

---

"Jungkook, where's the washroom?" I whisper to him.

"You're going to the washroom?" I nodded as response.

He stood up which I didn't expect his action.

"Let's go. I'll go with you."

"No.. it's okay. You can just tell me where--"

"Let's go."

Aishh.. he didn't even let me finish.

I just quickly stood up and follow him from behind. He glance at me and suddenly held my hand which caught me off guard..

It's okay for me. Since all the people keep staring at me. Eversince I set foot on this grounds, people started to look at me like they are talking behind my back.

We reach the washroom. Jungkook waited outside as I went in.

Third Person's Pov

Tzuyu is currently washing her hands in the sink when a door open of one of the stool. She glance quickly to the woman who went out and stood beside her to do the same.

"Hi!" The woman greet her showing her beautiful smile. Tzuyu return her smile with a smile and greet her back.

"I'm Song Hyunrim." She offered her hand to Tzuyu and she Gladly accept it.

"Chou Tzuyu. Nice to meet you." She slightly bow to her that makes Hyunrim giggle. Tzuyu was confuse to why she giggled.

"No need to be formal." Tzuyu smile at her.

"Are you with someone? Date?" Hyunrim ask making Tzuyu flutter whether to answer her or not. If not, that could be a bad idea since she knows she will ask her about her wealth.

"I-i'm with Jeon Jungkook."

Hyunrim widen her eyes, surprise hearing that name from her. Her lips made apart and look at her surprise.

"You're the Mafia king's date?"

"What?!" Now, Tzuyu is surprise. She didn't expect what she heard. The man that is with her all the time is Mafia king.

"The Mafia king. He is the most dangerous person. I know since I'm with her brother now."

Tzuyu was so confused. What will she feel? Will she feel scared? Well, she just said that he is a dangerous person.

"Brother?" She said questioning her because she didn't know he has a brother.

"Yeah. Jeon Woong." Tzuyu finally got it as he remembers the name. She just nodded at her and smile. They are talking for a while, having their own time.

---

"Why are you so quiet?" Jungkook ask once they got inside the car.

Tzuyu has been acting quiet since the time she went out of the washroom earlier. Knowing that he is a Mafia.

"Uh?"

"You've been acting like that when you went out of the washroom. Is there something wrong?" He ask her.

Tzuyu kept staring at her fiddling hand, hesitating to tell him that she already knows about his work or not.

"Hey.." this time, his voice got softer. Reading her expression, he knew that there is something going on.

"You can tell me everything." He said. Tzuyu took a deep sigh and finally talk to him.

"I met Song Hyunrim in the washroom. Your brothers girlfriend." She said still eyes fix to her hands.

Jungkook on the other hand is surprise. He sure that she already knew everything about his work.

"Are you really a Mafia?" She ask then look at him. Their eyes, looking at each other while waiting for the man's answer.

Jungkook took a deep breath before leaning to the seat and responds.

"Yes I am. I didn't tell you because I don't want you to be afraid of me."

"I'm not afraid. I'm just confused."

"I will take you somewhere." He sits properly and face her.

"Where?"

"I just want to take you to my house. Just to let you know about me."

Tzuyu's Pov

He drove away from the party. He is taking me to his house. I also want to know about him. Especially his life of being a Mafia.

From all the books i read before, mafia's are always killing people. If he do this, then is he a bad person? Besides of his good looks, I wouldn't expect him to be a killer.

After minutes of driving, we finally reach... The Mansion?

"C'mon." He went out of the car and open the door at my side. I walk out from the car and mesmerize the place. I gasp at every part of the mansion I see.

I've never seen a real life mansion before. It's really beautiful.

"Are you okay?" He said, standing beside me as I can't keep my eyes away from this place.

"It's my first time seeing a mansion" I heard him chuckle then felt his hand snaked into my palms, interwining our hands. I look at him as he stares back at me.

"Then let's go see the inside."

He guided me to the stairs to the front door. As we reach there, it suddenly opens making me surprise.

"Good evening, master. Welcome back" a maid said then bow to him. I saw fear on these staffs when Jungkook eyed them.

He ignore them as he continues to tour me in this mansion. Every corner of the room, there's a guard. Maybe two to three guards. Then, we reach to this room where I can see four boys playing a billiard.

"You're here." Yugyeom said, standing to the corner while waiting Eunwoo to aim for the ball.

I smiled at them and approach them. Jungkook stayed beside me, watching them play..

"Tzuyu is with you too. Hi Tzuyu!!" B' said waving at me as I wave back.

"I really wanted to know more about this Mafia." I quietly whisper to Jungkook. He nodded at me and face the boys again.

"Mingyu.." he called then Mingyu look at him.

"Please let Tzuyu know about this Mafia. I think she's interested." I can see Jungkook smirk at me.

Mingyu nodded and guided me out of the room.

__________________________________________________