Chapter 39

Tzuyu's Pov

I woke up again, feeling the urge to throw up. I've been feeling this every morning and my stomach will always get hurt.

I ran to the bathroom again and did my business again. I didn't tell Jungkook about this since I know he will get worried.

When I'm done, I face the mirror while resting my hand on the sink. I decided to take a bath now. Eventhough I feel dizzy, I managed to do it.

After some minutes, I'm already done. I took a towel to wrap it around me and stood infront of the mirror again. Then, the door opened and Jungkook came in.

I stared at him for seconds before returning my gaze to the sink. I don't know what I'm thinking now. I keep blinking my eyes to lessen my dizziness.

While I'm doing that, I suddenly felt Jungkook behind me. His arms went to my waist and wrap it, back hugging me. Just by his touch can sometimes makes me calm.

I lean my body to him while he keeps giving my cheeks some kisses.

"Happy birthday, baby..."

I smile knowing that he remembered my birthday. I turn to the side to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Thank you..."

"Are you okay?"

I nodded at him. He looks at me with concern.

"You look pale."

"I'm okay, kookie. Now, let me dress up first." I got out from his arms and walk to the closet, locking the door.

I know he will barge in here and we will end up, you know.

I pick some clothes. But this time, I wore the dress that I bought. The white one. I smile at myself that I can finally wear light colors. But I'm more excited to see Jungkook wear the suit I bought for him.

I got out from the closet after drying my hair. I immediately saw Jungkook, already dress in his white. I raise my brows, confuse of how did he got the clothes when I'm in the closet.

"I already prepared this before you went in."

Seems like he can really read my mind.

We both walk closer to each other until we met in the middle of the room. My hand went to his shoulders, wiping the invisible dust on it.

"The boys prepared something on the table now. Let's go get breakfast." He holds my hand as he showed me his rare smile.

---

We both arrive at the dining, only to be welcome by a table that is full of breakfast meals.

"Wow... You look different Jungkook." Yugyeom said, teasing him with his looks. I can see Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Happy birthday, Chewy!!" I flinch when I heard Bambam's loud voice.

"Happy birthday, Chewy.!" Eunwoo said.

They all greeted me while I thank them. I release my hand from holding Jungkook and gave the boys some hugs.

"Happy birthday, Chewy.." I look behind me and saw Hyunrim.

"Thank you, Hyunrim." I gave her a hug.

After those greetings, we made ourselves sit on the big table. We are eating our breakfast. I enjoyed it very much. Looking at how they made an effort to prepare all of this.

"Here's my gift, Chewy." Woong said, handing me a square blue box.

We are now done eating and the maids are starting to clean the table. We are just sitting on the living room.