Chapter 56

Jungkook's Pov

I'm very happy right now. She's finally here. But she looks so weak. So fragile that made me hurt inside.

I really miss her. I've been longing for her to be in my arms again. And now, she is here.

We both are still hugging, savoring our touch. But as seconds go by, I felt her arms loosen their grip to my neck.

I thought that she is pulling away from the hug but I suddenly felt a sense inside me. Thats when I realized it when she completely lost balance and I quickly caught her.

"Baby are you okay!?"

I can see her eyes started to gave in but I can feel that she is trying her best not to close them. Her chest are moving rapidly as she breaths.

"Please baby, be strong."

"Take her to the lab now!!!"

I got back to my senses when I heard Eunwoo yelled. That completely came in to me.

I immediately carried her and run to the lab while her arms are on my shoulders. I didn't mind the people staring which are my friends. Tzuyu is more important.

That's when I felt something wet. I took a quick glance to her lower part to see a water dripping from her.

That made me quicken my run and in just seconds, we are already on the lab. I layed her to the bed.

"Kookie, our baby." She whispered

"It's gonna be okay. Our baby is gonna be okay, alright?" I said, not letting my panicked side visible.

I saw a single tear came out from her eyes while looking at me. It hurts me to see her like this. I can't bare it.

I took her hand for me to hold it.

"Just hold on to me, okay? Be strong. For our baby, for me." I whispered the last part

She showed me a weak smile from her dried lips. I keep kissing her hand and she would hold it. But it's not tight because she's weak.

She keeps breathing heavily and I can see the pain from her face.

"The baby is coming! We have to get the child out."

Eunwoo said and walk closer to her.

He was also in a worried mode so he is quick to do what he is going to.

"Please bare with it." Eunwoo said while looking at her.

I took a glance at Eunwoo and saw that he is holding a syringe and suddenly shot her legs making her scream so loud. Her hand hold tightly to mine while she close her eyes.

I can't stand seeing her like this. All I can do is to whisper encouragement for her.

"Come on, you can do this, Chewy. Just stay strong. Help me, Jungkook."

I quickly stood up but my left hand didn't let go her hand as she did the same. Eunwoo told me to help him, push her stomach to get the baby out.

At first, I was very hesitating because this would hurt her very much but he explain that this could be better than her, loosing all her energy.

And I did, put my palms to her bump and push my hand down.

"Aghh!!!!!"

Her hold became very tight as she screams in pain. I keep pushing her bump and I also keep hearing her screams.

And in just seconds, we already heard a small cry. I look at to where it came from and saw Eunwoo, carrying a baby, covered in blood while crying.

I couldn't explain what I feel right now, but it's so incredible.

But that feeling suddenly replace when I heard a heavy breathing. I look at Tzuyu. Her chest is moving so fast that made me panick.

I saw Mingyu came inside and Eunwoo immediately gave the baby to him and run back to us.

"Eunwoo what is happening!!"

Her lips are now open while she catches air. I keep on holding her hand.

"Kookie" her voice was so faint that it can only be heard if you are close.

I lean on closer to her as she keeps on breathing like she's losing oxygen.

It already hurts me. If only I can bare the pain instead of her.

"Baby, please, be okay." I said

"Please, kookie. C-change m-me." She said as she put her other hand to my shoulder.

I was very shock from what she said.

"No baby. I can't. You'll be hurt. I can't see you, hurting."

"Please kookie, I-I want to see our child. P-please."

I keep shooking my head because I know that she can't bare the pain. Not on this situation.

"K-kookie" her voice sounds like begging

Her hand is already shaking while staring at me.

I look at Eunwoo first and he nodded.

I look at her one last time before I bite her neck.

She scream while holding to me, like hugging me so tight. She screams to my ears as I transfer my venom to her.

I can't see her in pain. It really hurts me. Everytime she screams in pain, it loosen all my power to my body.

My hand was on her hand while the other didn't left her hand. I burried my face deeper in to her neck as she holds my shoulder.

As seconds went by, I felt her grip, loosen to my hand and to my shoulder. I quickly pulled away from her neck to see if she's still okay.

But as I saw her, I noticed that her breathing stopped and her eyes are open but not blinking.

Please, this is not what I'm thinking.

I keep telling myself those words as I layed her back to the bed.

She didn't have a sign or a simple move. There it is now. My greatest fear.

"B-baby?" I shook her body but nothing happened.

Her chest stop moving and her lips turned white.

"H-hey... Wake up..."

I keep shaking her body, hoping that she could wake up.

I move closely to her and took her to my arms.

"Hey... B-baby? Don't do this."

Her body is cold that I think is not the normal temperature of a human.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." Eunwoo said from the back but I ignored him.

"Baby, wake up. Please"

I didn't even realize that I'm already crying.

I can't lose her. I need her in my life. I can't live without her by my side.

"Wake up... You promise to not let go. You p-promise to hold on t-to me, right?"

I keep on shaking her, hoping that she will move when I know that something is telling me that she can't.

I pulled her body closer to me and hug her, not wanting to let go.

I completely regret what I did earlier. I completely regret of doing that to her. I regretted that I am a vampire.

If it wasn't because of me, she would have been alive. If it wasn't for this stupid vampire, I can already see her right now, staring at me while showing her smile. If it wasn't because of this vampire, we could have been carrying our child right now.

All of this happened because of me.

______________________________________________________