Chapter 16

Tzuyu's Pov

I made my way to the medical room since Yugyeom said Jungkook is there.

I already knew everything. Jungkook told me about my parents. I still can't believe that Woohyun oppa did it. The man who look out for me all those years is the man who also killed my parents.

Jungkook said to stay in their mansion since it's not safe for me to be alone. He told me that his father already knew about me and they are after me. I don't know why though.

I arrive in the front door of the room. I knock first before entering. I see Jungkook laying on the bed, shirtless as Eunwoo is pouring something in his cut.

"What's that?"

Their eyes are on me now.

"Oh. Chewy-shi. What are you doing here?" Eunwoo ask and look at the cut again.

"Just stop by. What's that?" I ask again, walking to the bed.

"Rigenweld serum."

"What does it do?."

"It can cover the vampires wound." I nodded and stood there, staring at him working.

"Did you made it?" I ask again. I heard him sigh and nodded.

"You ask many questions, Chewy-shi." I giggle at what he said.

"I'm sorry." I said then kept quiet.

I keep staring at his cut. It looks very bad. His skin was affected. The blood dried out.

"It's done now. I'll leave you both here." Eunwoo said. He close the curtain to the glass wall and went out of the other door.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook ask, getting up. He sits in the bed and look at me.

I shook my head as an answer. He gesture me to sit on the bed. I followed him and now, I'm sitting, facing him.

My eyes couldn't remove from his body. I feel so bad for him.

"Hey, it's okay." He said lifting my head to look at him with his finger to my chin. We both stare at each other's eyes.

And that moment, I know I was lost in his eyes. It shows comfort. I feel like he is comforting me, telling me that he is okay.

He rest his head to mine making our noses touch. His breath hits my lips. He slowly went closer to me that makes our lips brush to each.

And then, I felt his lips landed on mine. He kiss me. I didn't move at first. But, his soft lips on mine just doesn't help. His hands made its way to my neck. That's when I lost it.

I completely close my eyes and started to kiss him back. He holds my neck and tilt his head to deepen the kiss.

I felt his mouth open and felt his tongue enter. I just let him in as I'm so lost to the kiss. My right hand is on his face, caressing it in every move we do. We keep kissing for a while. I didn't feel awkward now.

He slowly apart our lips as my hands loosen and went to his shoulder while he keeps it on my neck. I slowly open my eyes and look at him

He looks back at me before resting his head to mine again.

"Don't you ever feel bad for me."

---

I arrive in the room and landed myself on the bed.

'What just happened?'

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. His lips on mine feels like cloud9.