Epilogue

8 years later

Tzuyu's Pov

I'm about to finish cleaning the whole house. Just a little wipe in the kitchens counter and I'm done. My hair is in a messy bun and I'm wearing a black oversize shirt with shorts underneath.

As I'm done, I made my way upstairs to check on the two but I stop walking when I saw them, Jungkook with Goobyeol outside through the glass wall.

I smiled looking at both of them. Jungkook is crouching down behind her as he close her eyes with his hands. I can tell that he is teaching him how to control her thirst because I saw a small bucket under the tree.

I think it's blood. I can smell it from inside the house.

I crossed my arms as I observe her action when Jungkook took his hand away from her eyes.

I widen my eyes, panicking when I saw her eyes is blinking red. I was about to go out there but she shook her head and close her eyes again and I can see Jungkook is talking to her because his lips are moving.

But in the end, she finally did it. She is just staring at the bucket and eyes are normal.

I'm really proud of what she achieve. She smiles and jump around and run to her dad and hug her.

They are hugging while I'm just standing here, staring at them. She's been a wonderful kid through all these years. She always learns everyday by the help of her dad and uncles. Especially Mingyu.

He helps her through her studies since we decided to just homeschool her for her safety. He visits here on weekdays and teach her lessons.

After a while, they started to walk away. Not on the direction of our house, but into the forest. I can see Jungkook is whispering at her before he holds her hand and run in to the forest.

I grinned and shook my head. I proceed to walk upstairs to see if the rooms are okay. But turns out, it's also clean. So I just went back downstairs and sat on the sofa in the living room.

I don't have anything to do now. It's still early to cook dinner.

It's been also years when Jungkook and I got married. I can feel changes everyday because of Jungkook's venom in my veins. Eunwoo told me that it's just temporary. There will be time where the vampire inside me will come out.

I got use to this though. Jungkook always guide me what to do and how to control it. And now, I manage to do it.

I've been sitting here for so long when I heard a loud but cute giggle to the door. I smile knowing who it is.

They came back already

I sat down properly and look at the direction where the voice is and saw my daughter running to me, holding something in her hand.

"Mommy!!"

"Hi baby.."

I made her sit on my lap and kiss her cheeks. She laugh showing her bunny smile and dimples.

"I have something for you."

I smile and raise both of my brows and ask her what is it. She handed me what she is holding.

She showed me three Chocolate Cosmos flowers making me smile widely and amaze at the same time.

"Wow!. They're beautiful."

I took the flowers on her hand and set them aside. I can see Jungkook just came in the living room where we at.

"Did you enjoy your time with daddy?"