Chapter 23

Third Person's Pov

Most of the Mafia kings are bad. They always use guns and money for what they want. Selling drugs and purchasing it to other country.

But leave Jungkook out of it.

He is different. He is the kind of mafia that you ever wanted. Of course he is cold but just in other people. He uses money for good. He doesn't sell drugs nor use. He made himself a Mafia just because of what happened before.

He became a Mafia when he attack the former mafia king. Since then, he was called Master Mafia. Fearless and strong.

Being his vampire self helped a lot to his Mafia. He can kill any people with his fangs. Nobody knows about this except for his friends, other vampires and of course, Tzuyu.

His mother was a great woman. She taught her son some manners. But when his mother died, he promise himself to kill that monster who took his mother away. She was his only family that he loves. That's why he was very affected.

The last wish of his mother will still be granted. And now that she is already in his arms, he wouldn't let that man to take her away from him like what he did to his mother. He will do everything to protect the woman that he loves so much.

Jungkook also know how to use guns. You can say that he is good at everything.

He is now at the air room, playing with a gun. He doesn't have mission for the day so he planned to stay there for a while.

Every bullet that comes out from the gun will always hit the bullseye. He is really expert at this.

Tzuyu sits on the long couch behind him to watch. They just finish breakfast and Jungkook took her with him.

"Can you teach me how to use it, Jungkook?"

The way Tzuyu calls him that makes him grinned. He lowered the gun and face her.

"Are you sure? Aren't you afraid to use this?" He ask, analyzing the pistol in his hand.

She shook her hand and smiled at her. He took her hand that made her stand as he pull her closer to him.

"I'll teach you." When he said that, he made her face the target. He gives the gun to her and she slowly rise her arm. Jungkook being so touchy, held her shoulder. His other hand slide to her arm theirs holding the gun.

She focused carefully to the target. Her eyes keep looking at the sight pin to make sure it's right.

"Just relax, baby." He whisper to her ears and transfer his arm that is on her shoulder all the way to her waist.

"Aim.." he whisper again as Tzuyu pulled the trigger.

To her surprise, it was a perfect shot. After those touches from Jungkook, she manage to relax herself. She felt fluttered from the touches that Jungkook did to her.

She smiled and face him.

"I did it." He return the smile. A smile that only he gives to her and nobody else.

"Baby?" She face him again, but this time, her smile slowly fade away when he saw his serious face..

"Hm?" He holds both of her hands before saying.

"Will you love me whatever will happened?"

"Kookie what are you talking about?"

"It's because..." He sigh to calm himself.  "You've been in danger because of me. And I know, this is not the last. But, whatever happens, please stay with me. Always remember that I will save you from my father. I'll give up my life just to fight for you, just please. Don't leave me."

"Ohh Kookie." She hugs him tight after hearing those from him.

She loves him. And she already knows the consequences that she will be able to get. Knowing that he is a vampire, she knows that it won't be safe being in his world.

"Kookie don't say that." She pulled way the hug and stare at him. He looks so sorry. Sad. And her heart couldn't handle him if he is like this.

"Whatever happens to me, I know that you will save me. Before I said I love you, I already knew about what will happen to me. I know, you're a vampire and I'm a human. We are different. But I still love you. I know you will protect me kookie.
I Trust You..."

---

Tzuyu is with Jaehyun right now. She wants to go around the garden but Jungkook wouldn't let her go alone. He is busy, so he brought Jaehyun with him..

He already apologized to what he did before and she accepted him. She is just glad that Jungkook didn't took his life.

"How things between you and Jungkook? I heard you are together now." Tzuyu nodded shyly thinking about it.

Jungkook doesn't fully trust him.

"Yeah. It's hard to think that he is a vampire."

"I am too."

Of course, she already know. Jungkook said that to her when she fully recovered from her trauma.

"And this is the best part, I lived for 20 years, not knowing that I'm surrounded by a vampire." She said sarcastically making both of them chuckle.

"That's why Woohyun Hyung was always absent. And not letting you know about his job."

She lowered her head while they walk around. She suddenly remembered something. He notice it and decided to ask her.

"What's wrong, Chewy?" She slowly face up and look at him in seconds and averted her gaze to the fountain in the center of the garden.

"I just remembered my parents. I don't know what they look like."

He sigh looking at her sad face as they both sit on the bench, facing the fountain.

"You know what, why don't you ask your boyfriend about it. I'm sure he knows something about them."

She think for it for a while. Jungkook might know since her mother and his are best friends. She sure that he already met them.

"I gotta go, Jaehyun." She said, immediately standing up and ran out from the garden. She excitedly ran after she remembered something.

"Where are you going?" He yell as he was surprised of the sudden change.

"Jungkook ask me out!! I need to prepare." She yelled before completely disappeared from his sight.

Jaehyun chuckled while shooking his head and rest his body to the bench.

"The usual Chewy."

______________________________________________________