Chapter 50

"Fuck where could he possibly be!?" Mingyu yelled while pacing

All of them couldn't stay still, knowing that Jungkook could kill anyone.

"Woong is far from us, who else would have the same blood as him?" Yugyeom said while clenching his hair.

"Wait, didn't you said before that Chewy is pregnant."

What jaehyun said finally struck through their heads. The fear doubled when they already knew whose life is in danger now.

"Shit!! we need to move!!"

---

Tzuyu's Pov

Every day pass and all I do is keep waiting for him. It's been several days since he didn't arrive. I started to get worried about what happened to them. He haven't given me a sign that they are okay or anything.

I am sitting in the dining room with Hyunrim. We are eating our dinner now. Nis also joined us as what I said. I know she's tired since she was the one who cooked this. And of course, my chocolate cake is still there.

"Say Nis, do you know that you are serving vampires in years??" Hyunrim ask

I wait for her answer. All maids and gaurds here are humans but they don't even know that they have been serving vampires. All they knew that they have been serving a Mafia king.

"Well, let me tell you my story. I was just a kid when master Jungkook's mom help me and my mother. Sure his mother was so kind. She always check us to make sure we are okay. Until she brought this mansion for Jungkook to be away from his father."

"You even know their story?" I ask and she nodded before she continued.

"She hired my mother to be a care taker of this mansion. But we suddenly got the news that she was killed by his father, Yoochan. Jungkook came here with his friends after that. I was still a kid that I still don't know what is happening. But as years go by, until my mother died, I was the one who took her place. And now, here I am. Jungkook started to hire some maids for me not to get tired. But he also told me not to tell them that they are vampires."

I took a bite of my chocolate cake. I was amused by her story. This means she knew Jungkook more than me.

---

After the dinner, I ask Hyunrim to accompany me for a walk in the garden and she agreed.

"Your bump is almost visible. How long has it been?"

"Hm?... A month and a half?"

Yeah. It's been 6 weeks now. And Jungkook missed a week. I already missed him. I keep waiting for him every day, hoping that he would appear on the door like he used to do.

"What's with that frowning face?" Hyunrim nudge me lightly.

I didn't even realize that I'm already frowning. Thanks to her that she distract me.

"Nothing, I just miss Jungkook."

"It's okay, Chewy. Maybe they'll come back any time."

"Aren't you missing Woong?" I ask

She seems calm all the time while I'm here, always longing to see Jungkook.

"Of course I do. But I know how to wait."

"And why can't I?" I ask while pouting.

"That's because you're pregnant, silly."

We both giggle and sat on the fountain. We keep chatting until we notice something not far from us.

"What was that?" I ask

We look at the far end to see a shadow. But it is slowly coming closer. I don't know what it is but it makes me scared.

Until I get the perfect view.

'Jungkook'

"Kookie?" I call

I immediately stand up as well as Hyunrim.

"Well, I suppose I will leave you both here."

I didn't reply back because she already left. I couldn't express how I missed him.

He slowly walk closer to me but I notice something. His eyes are not red like it is. It's blue and it's very new to me.

I just keep staring at him while still frozen on my spot. I wanted to go run to him and hug him but I couldn't move. It's like something is stopping me.

"Kookie you're back!!"

I can finally get away from my spot and run to him with my open arms.

I was about to hug him when I was completely caught off guard. I suddenly felt a hand gripped around my neck and my back immediately landed on something rough which made me let out a moan in pain.

"Jungkook whats--"

I couldn't even finish my word when he tighten his grip to my neck, choking me.

I really have no idea what is happening to him.

I suddenly fell down on the ground. Good thing that it was just seconds.

I look up while I keep coughing.

I saw all the boys are struggling to stop Jungkook. His eyes didn't change color. They all charged Jungkook to stop him.

What's happening here??

"Chewy you need to get out of here!"

Just then I realized that I was in the forest. I stood up ready to run but I couldn't.

Jungkook's groan while trying to get out of their grip is stopping me. My tears keep streaming while hearing him like that.

Unknowingly, I turn my back to face them again. The sight of him makes me weak. All of them are trying their best to stop him.

"Chewy what are you still doing here!!"

"K-kookie..."

Even though I don't know what's happening, I ignored them. I walk slowly to him while they still holding him.

"Kookie please, this is not you."

I keep on coming closer to him, hoping that he could calm down.

"Kookie it's me. I made a promise, right?"

"Chewy please get away!!"

I heard Mingyu yelled but I didn't stop. I keep on going while my tears are falling. Jungkook finally calmed down a bit which made me smile. He keeps on staring at me as I do the same.

"I promise that I won't let go. I promised to hold on to you and you will protect me, kookie."

I quickly hug him while burying my face to his neck. I really missed him. I keep on sobbing while hugging him tightly.

"I love you, my vampire..."

I can feel that he already calmed down as I felt his hand slowly going to my waist. My arms are kept around his neck. I keep on whispering
'I love You' to him and I won't ever get tired of saying that.

I know that it's not the Jungkook I knew who I saw earlier. I can always feel who my real kookie is and it's not him a while ago.

"Jungkook no!!!"

"Agh!!"

______________________________________________________